• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Want to open PPF account in a bank to build relationship

I just want to open a PPF account in a bank. Since PPF interest rate is same I can open in any bank but the criteria for me is to open in a bank which gives low rate of interest for home loans. I would like to take home loan in future and thought having a PPF account in such a bank might help in having a relationship for when I take home loan in the future. So could you please recommend any banks.

While searching online I found that Bank of India provides low rate of interest for home loans. Is it any good anybody have experience with BoI also is there any other banks?

I just want to open a PPF account in a bank. Since PPF interest rate is same I can open in any bank but the criteria for me is to open in a bank which gives low rate of interest for home loans. I would like to take home loan in future and thought having a PPF account in such a bank might help in having a relationship for when I take home loan in the future. So could you please recommend any banks.

While searching online I found that Bank of India provides low rate of interest for home loans. Is it any good anybody have experience with BoI also is there any other banks?
ppf balance is not considered for NRV in case of most of the banks

PPF/NRC/SSY/KVP/RD are not considered as TRV in any Commercial Bank in India. At least, I am not aware of such a clause. I shall suggest you maintain one PPF where SB account charges are low (like PSBs like BOB/PNB/SBI) & you can maintain a relationship for a prolonged time.

PPF/NRC/SSY/KVP/RD are not considered as TRV in any Commercial Bank in India. At least, I am not aware of such a clause. I shall suggest you maintain one PPF where SB account charges are low (like PSBs like BOB/PNB/SBI) & you can maintain a relationship for a prolonged time.
Yup I opened a PPF account with Bank of Maharashtra the only charge is SMS charge and Card charge with MAB 2k. They have good service too really quick

Back