• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Way to pay rent via Axis Credit Card via RedGiraffe!

kunaljn91

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi Team,

I want to make the rent payment, and as I Redgiraffe charges the lowest transaction rate (as per my knowledge), is there a way to pay the rent via Axis Credit Card!

Payzapp via redgiraffe doesnt take axis CC! And my transaction is getting rejected!

Please help!

For the longest time Axis card did not work on Redgirrafe for me. However, it has been working for many months now. I am using my Axis Magnus here. Earlier I was using Axis Vistara infinite when it did not work.

First, you have to enter the OTP and then they ask for CVV.

In case its not working, I recommend writing to Payzapp, update app and try on both android and ios if possible.

For the longest time Axis card did not work on Redgirrafe for me. However, it has been working for many months now. I am using my Axis Magnus here. Earlier I was using Axis Vistara infinite when it did not work.

First, you have to enter the OTP and then they ask for CVV.

In case its not working, I recommend writing to Payzapp, update app and try on both android and ios if possible.
Are you also receiving edge reward points + milestone benefits for the same?

It's not Axis but the PayZapp issue.

From PayZapp:
"PayZapp provides hassle free 1 click payment where you do not have to enter CVV, 3ds password, OTP while making a payment. Kindly note that all transactions in PayZapp are secured using 3-factor authentication".

From Axis team:
"Merchant is not populating the CVV value to the issuer which is mandate for the domestic purchase hence the transaction is getting decline"

This explains why all Axis cards will fail and reiterates the flaw in PayZapp payment page UI. The 1-click payment setup of not needing CVV, OTP etc. is not in line with the RBI mandate requiring both for domestic transactions

This is glitch at Axis Magnus side...a friend has registered a complaint lets see what response comes from Axis bank
Nothing will happen. You will not be able to use. Have went through the process of blame game between Payzapp and Axis Magnus team already. Got them both on line and each said that our system is okay. Your system has a problem.

Back