• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Welcome benefits ON ICICI AMEX NETWORK CARDS and monthly offers (Coral,Rubyx, Sapphiro & Emeralde)

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys / Gals,

This the consolidated list of Welcome Offers & monthly offers of all ICICI Amex variant cards namely

1) Coral / Coral HPCL
2) Rubyx
3) Sapphiro
4) Emeralde

Enjoy.....

---------------

ACQUISITION OFFERS
✅ Coral/HPCL Coral : 100% Cashback upto Rs 500
✅ Rubyx: Rs 750 Tata Cliq Voucher
✅ Sapphiro: Rs 1000 Tata Cliq voucher
✅ Emeralde(regular) : Rs 2500 Tata Cliq Voucher

All above offers valid on 1st transaction by customer within 30 days of card set up(No minimum txn threshold) & are valid on both fee and non fee paying cards
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INSTANT DISCOUNT OF UPTO RS 600 ON MARQUEE GROCERY AND FOOD DELIVERY APPS
✅ SWIGGY : Rs 150 off on Min txn of Rs 600
✅ INSTAMART : Rs 150 off on Min txn of Rs 700
✅ ZOMATO : Rs 150 off on Min txn of Rs 600
✅ BLINKIT: Rs 150 off on Min txn of Rs 1500

Offer valid on every Saturday once a month per customer

1720276572164.webp

Last edited:
I have recieved the mail for the same and did one transaction using icici sapphiro amex

But haven't recieved the tata cliq voucher yet

Any idea on how many days it typically takes?

Reactions: SSV
I have recieved the mail for the same and did one transaction using icici sapphiro amex

But haven't recieved the tata cliq voucher yet

Any idea on how many days it typically takes?
I too haven't received any voucher yet on my sapphiro which was about 20 days old..
lets wait for a month and then figure it out.
A lot of people in our community got the Tata CLiq voucher

ICICI and AMEX

Kirron Kher Bollywood GIF

Missed out on tata cliq voucher on amex saphhiro 😭
My card is already 4 months old.

• Sad
Guys / Gals,

This the consolidated list of Welcome Offer & monthly offers all ICICI Amex variant cards namely

1) Coral / Coral HPCL
2) Rubyx
3) Sapphiro
4) Emeralde

Enjoy.....

---------------

ACQUISITION OFFERS
✅ Coral/HPCL Coral : 100% Cashback upto Rs 500
✅ Rubyx: Rs 750 Tata Cliq Voucher
✅ Sapphiro: Rs 1000 Tata Cliq voucher
✅ Emeralde(regular) : Rs 2500 Tata Cliq Voucher

All above offers valid on 1st transaction by customer within 30 days of card set up(No minimum txn threshold) & are valid on both fee and non fee paying cards
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INSTANT DISCOUNT OF UPTO RS 600 ON MARQUEE GROCERY AND FOOD DELIVERY APPS
✅ SWIGGY : Rs 150 off on Min txn of Rs 600
✅ INSTAMART : Rs 150 off on Min txn of Rs 700
✅ ZOMATO : Rs 150 off on Min txn of Rs 600
✅ BLINKIT: Rs 150 off on Min txn of Rs 1500

Offer valid on every Saturday once a month per customer

View attachment 60017
Good offers.

Missed Acquisition offers on my 2 ICICI Amex network cards (Rubyx and Emeralde) as they’re 1 year old cards. Guess ICICI started promoting Amex network cards.

Missed out on tata cliq voucher on amex saphhiro 😭
My card is already 4 months old.
Good offers.

Missed Acquisition offers on my 2 ICICI Amex network cards (Rubyx and Emeralde) as they’re 1 year old cards. Guess ICICI started promoting Amex network cards.

Sorry to hear that you guys had missed out on these welcome offers.

That is the exact reason why I posted this thread.. to promote the awarness in getting welcome benefits of these cards for future customers..

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that you guys missed out on these welcome offers.

That is the exact reason why I posted this thread.. to promote the awarness in getting welcome benefits of these cards for future customers..
I can do one thing now, request Sapphiro Dual upgrade on my Rubyx card, as I didn’t meet Rubyx spend requirements I will be charged annual fees without any benefits. Will upgrade to Sapphiro Dual and close Rubyx Dual. 😋 So will be eligible for acquisition offer.

• Hehe
I can do one thing now, request Sapphiro Dual upgrade on my Rubyx card, as I didn’t meet Rubyx spend requirements I will be charged annual fees without any benefits. Will upgrade to Sapphiro Dual and close Rubyx Dual. 😋 So will be eligible for acquisition offer.
Yes you can do that.. the thing is these offers are applicable even for LTF cards.. Sapphiro is better than Rubyx anyway

Last edited:
Done 2rs txn on both Sapphiro Cards last year while adding into Cred. No vouchers yet :eek:

Is there any validity for the offer?
currently it is valid until 30 Sept 2024.. I guess they are running this for past several years.. but they extend every quarter it seems..

so, yeah offcially it is upto 30th Sept as it stands now..

You can see that in the last line of my screeshot...

currently it is valid until 30 Sept 2024.. I guess they are running this for past several years.. but they extend every quarter it seems..

so, yeah offcially it is upto 30th Sept as it stands now..

You can see that in the last line of my screeshot...
But I have not received them on either of them because both my Rubyx and Emeralde are taken within a year. Any idea on how to get them?? Didn’t receive any mails also on this.

But I have not received them on either of them because both my Rubyx and Emeralde are taken within a year. Any idea on how to get them?? Didn’t receive any mails also on this.
Have you done any transaction within first 30 days on them of card issuance??

Yes . . .within 30 days I have done.
then you should have got them.. Contact CC and see what they say.. as these are sponsered by Amex , they will definitley honour them

Back