• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Welcome benefits ON ICICI AMEX NETWORK CARDS and monthly offers (Coral,Rubyx, Sapphiro & Emeralde)

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys / Gals,

This the consolidated list of Welcome Offers & monthly offers of all ICICI Amex variant cards namely

1) Coral / Coral HPCL
2) Rubyx
3) Sapphiro
4) Emeralde

Enjoy.....

---------------

ACQUISITION OFFERS
✅ Coral/HPCL Coral : 100% Cashback upto Rs 500
✅ Rubyx: Rs 750 Tata Cliq Voucher
✅ Sapphiro: Rs 1000 Tata Cliq voucher
✅ Emeralde(regular) : Rs 2500 Tata Cliq Voucher

All above offers valid on 1st transaction by customer within 30 days of card set up(No minimum txn threshold) & are valid on both fee and non fee paying cards
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INSTANT DISCOUNT OF UPTO RS 600 ON MARQUEE GROCERY AND FOOD DELIVERY APPS
✅ SWIGGY : Rs 150 off on Min txn of Rs 600
✅ INSTAMART : Rs 150 off on Min txn of Rs 700
✅ ZOMATO : Rs 150 off on Min txn of Rs 600
✅ BLINKIT: Rs 150 off on Min txn of Rs 1500

Offer valid on every Saturday once a month per customer

1720276572164.webp

Last edited:
Rubyx: Rs 750 Tata Cliq Voucher
Given by ICICI right?! Nowhere mentioned in Rubyx welcome email...

Got on 23rd June

Also their 4.5k vouchers are for those who pay fees right?

Any way to get Rupay and Visa Rubyx as well while keeping Amex and MC variant?

Given by ICICI right?! Nowhere mentioned in Rubyx welcome email...

Got on 23rd June

Also their 4.5k vouchers are for those who pay fees right?

Any way to get Rupay and Visa Rubyx as well while keeping Amex and MC variant?
Given by ICICI, yes.
4.5k voucher for those who pay fees, yes.

Guys / Gals,

This the consolidated list of Welcome Offers & monthly offers of all ICICI Amex variant cards namely

1) Coral / Coral HPCL
2) Rubyx
3) Sapphiro
4) Emeralde

Enjoy.....

---------------

ACQUISITION OFFERS
✅ Coral/HPCL Coral : 100% Cashback upto Rs 500
✅ Rubyx: Rs 750 Tata Cliq Voucher
✅ Sapphiro: Rs 1000 Tata Cliq voucher
✅ Emeralde(regular) : Rs 2500 Tata Cliq Voucher

All above offers valid on 1st transaction by customer within 30 days of card set up(No minimum txn threshold) & are valid on both fee and non fee paying cards
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INSTANT DISCOUNT OF UPTO RS 600 ON MARQUEE GROCERY AND FOOD DELIVERY APPS
✅ SWIGGY : Rs 150 off on Min txn of Rs 600
✅ INSTAMART : Rs 150 off on Min txn of Rs 700
✅ ZOMATO : Rs 150 off on Min txn of Rs 600
✅ BLINKIT: Rs 150 off on Min txn of Rs 1500

Offer valid on every Saturday once a month per customer

View attachment 60017
There’s an ongoing offer of 20% off upto 200/- on Quarterly PVR Passport for Amex holders. Both core and network cards are eligible for the same.

Reactions: SSV
Yes you can do that.. the thing is these offers are applicable even for LTF cards.. Sapphiro is better than Rubyx anyway
I recently got Sapphiro LTF but not sure what are the benefits of the card. I do hold Atlas, Regalia, IDFC Wealth and few other cards. Is there a thread for this ?

Anyone pls clarify i booked 3 tickets in bms last week with rubyx AmEx but today received statement no cb for 1 ticket as per terms
First statement of rubyx so asking do i need to wait?

Anyone pls clarify i booked 3 tickets in bms last week with rubyx AmEx but today received statement no cb for 1 ticket as per terms
First statement of rubyx so asking do i need to wait?
In some cases, people have had to send email and then cashback would be credited. Send email after 60 days if not credited.

• Please note as indicated above, this offer is only valid for Cards set-up before the March 31, 2024.

there's nothing above this line which indicates the offer period

I tried my luck on asking ICICI CC for this voucher for my Sapphirro Amex, first they replied by mail and over call that this offer was only for card issued before 31st march 2024, (My card was issued last year so that criteria is already fulfilled), I asked them to check the activation date before replying like this, then they asked me to show MAIL of this offer. They said customer who received offer by mail will only be eligible

I had taken the dual cards ltf about 1.5 half months back. Used both amex and mastercard variant for about 20000 each ,around 40000 in total. I still haven't received anything and probably because they were issued after 31st March.

I too haven't received any voucher yet on my sapphiro which was about 20 days old..
lets wait for a month and then figure it out.
A lot of people in our community got the Tata CLiq voucher
Received the ₹1,000 Tata Cliq Voucher for my Sapphiro amex card which was issued on June 20, 2024...

1724761654091.webp

1724761805458.webp

Last edited:
Back