• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Welcome benefits ON ICICI AMEX NETWORK CARDS and monthly offers (Coral,Rubyx, Sapphiro & Emeralde)

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys / Gals,

This the consolidated list of Welcome Offers & monthly offers of all ICICI Amex variant cards namely

1) Coral / Coral HPCL
2) Rubyx
3) Sapphiro
4) Emeralde

Enjoy.....

---------------

ACQUISITION OFFERS
✅ Coral/HPCL Coral : 100% Cashback upto Rs 500
✅ Rubyx: Rs 750 Tata Cliq Voucher
✅ Sapphiro: Rs 1000 Tata Cliq voucher
✅ Emeralde(regular) : Rs 2500 Tata Cliq Voucher

All above offers valid on 1st transaction by customer within 30 days of card set up(No minimum txn threshold) & are valid on both fee and non fee paying cards
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INSTANT DISCOUNT OF UPTO RS 600 ON MARQUEE GROCERY AND FOOD DELIVERY APPS
✅ SWIGGY : Rs 150 off on Min txn of Rs 600
✅ INSTAMART : Rs 150 off on Min txn of Rs 700
✅ ZOMATO : Rs 150 off on Min txn of Rs 600
✅ BLINKIT: Rs 150 off on Min txn of Rs 1500

Offer valid on every Saturday once a month per customer

1720276572164.webp

Last edited:
Just now checked Rubyx Amex variant also have valid transaction within 30 days. Will check with customer care team on both cards, will see how it goes. Can we use the above image you posted for communication will that work?? Can I get the source link of that??
The above one was not the offical communication from ICICI to the customer..

I will try to find out the official commuication , wait for that..

Reactions: BVC
Okay, let me check on Monday with customer care team.
I got my card Emeralde Amex on July 16th 2023 and made this transaction on Aug 2nd 2023. In this case it should be eligible right??

View attachment 60072
Just now checked Rubyx Amex variant also have valid transaction within 30 days. Will check with customer care team on both cards, will see how it goes. Can we use the above image you posted for communication will that work?? Can I get the source link of that??
Unfortunately you cant ask them for these benefites after 60 days of the offer expiry.. which was quarter end of September 2023.. ie. you should have asked before Nov30 2023...

Look at this here .. here is the offical offer link for the customers on ICICI website...

1720294949551.webp

1720295006388.webp

You missed it altogether.. bad luck... it was too late..

Reactions: BVC
Unfortunately you cant ask them for these benefites after 60 days of the offer expiry.. which was quarter end of September 2023.. ie. you should have asked before Nov30 2023...

Look at this here .. here is the offical offer link for the customers on ICICI website...

View attachment 60083

View attachment 60084

You missed it altogether.. bad luck... it was too late..
Glad you got the links, Thanks.

But the sad part is I never got any communication from ICICI on this. I was aware of ICICI Emeralde Amex annual benefit, but don’t remember seeing like this on forum also. Thanks to you @SSV now someone might get utilise this offer and don’t miss them.
Actually I too didn't get this communication from ICICI officially either via email / SMS...
These are hidden treasures..
In fact no-one would get this notification, I think..

Last edited:
I too haven't received any voucher yet on my sapphiro which was about 20 days old..
lets wait for a month and then figure it out.
A lot of people in our community got the Tata CLiq voucher
i got in aprox 3rd month

Reactions: SSV
I have got 750 Rs Tatacliq voucher in last week but I was not knowing these welcome offers. I just used ICICI Amex network card once in flipkart/Amazon sale recently.

Back