• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What are RP Criteria for Infinia Metal, DCB Metal, and Biz Black Metal CCs

JustMak

TF Buzz
They all offer different RP criteria such as 2x, 5x, and 10x. Anyone with experience who can simplify all of this for everyone benefit. How do they stack up against each other in terms of earning and redeeming points? Also highlight on daily/ statement cycle caps.

I will share my thoughts. Thanks!

Last edited:

Lord Silvr

TF Select
VIP Lounge
They all offer different RP criteria such as 2x, 5x, and 10x. Can someone explain the differences in these RP criteria for these cards? How do they stack up against each other in terms of earning and redeeming points? Also highlight on daily/ statement cycle caps.

Its all a bit confusion currently. So anyone with insights, who can simplify all of this.

Thanks!

@TechnoFino @SSV @vaibhav111
These are the general Infinia RP's T&C's. (with Infinia & DCB, 150 INR = 5 RPs ~ 3.3% reward rate across any spends).
The 2x, 5x, 10x you wish to know are accelerated RPs, which can be obtained only by transacting on the HDFC Smartbuy Platform (has daily & monthly capping per card variant).

Suggest you to share which card you possess already (in case of CC holder).
Else, mention which of these are you being offered / considering so that a more appropriate response could be provided by myself or one of the senior members.
Cheers !

Attachments

• HDFC Infinia RP_TnCs.pdf
    101 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: SSV

JustMak

TF Buzz
@JustMak I suggest do your research that'll only make you good at this
Thanks. I have some fair understanding, but was hoping if someone may have already worked out the finer details, and can share their experience for everyone benefit.

Anyways my high-level understanding:

HDFC Infinia Metal:
Earn 5 RP per ₹150 spent on retail transactions
Earn up to 10x RP on travel and shopping spends on the Smartbuy platform, with a monthly cap of 15,000 bonus RP
Earn 3x RP on some purchases, like train ticket

1x base RP with a monthly cap of 200,000 base RP

HDFC DCB Metal:
Earn 2x RP per ₹150 spent on retail, insurance, utilities, and education transactions
Earn 5x RP on travel and shopping spends on the Smartbuy platform, with a monthly cap of 15,000 bonus RP

1x base RP with a monthly cap of 75,000 base RP

HDFC Biz Black Metal:
Earn 5x RP on select business categories like office supplies, telecom, and IT services, with monthly cap of 7,500 bonus RP

1x base RP with a monthly cap not specified

So in summary, the Infinia Metal offers the highest earning potential with 10x and 5x multipliers, while the Biz Black Metal is tailored more for business expenses with its 5x category. The DCB Metal sits in the middle. All have monthly caps on bonus RP earnings.

Please feel free to add more details or correct any of the above details, so all can learn and make the most of these cards. Thanks!

Last edited:

NOOB_ui

TF Buzz
Thanks. I have some fair understanding, but was hoping if someone may have already worked out the finer details, and can share their experience for everyone benefit.

Anyways my high-level understanding:

HDFC Infinia Metal:
Earn up to 10x RP on travel and shopping spends on the Smartbuy platform, with a monthly cap of 15,000 bonus RP
Earn 3x RP on some purchases, like train ticket

1x base RP with a monthly cap of 200,000 base RP

HDFC DCB Metal:
Earn 2x RP per ₹150 spent on retail, insurance, utilities, and education transactions
Earn 5x RP on travel and shopping spends on the Smartbuy platform, with a monthly cap of 15,000 bonus RP

1x base RP with a monthly cap of 75,000 base RP

HDFC Biz Black Metal:
Earn 5x RP on select business categories like office supplies, telecom, and IT services, with monthly cap of 7,500 bonus RP

1x base RP with a monthly cap not specified

So in summary, the Infinia Metal offers the highest earning potential with 10x and 5x multipliers, while the Biz Black Metal is tailored more for business expenses with its 5x category. The DCB Metal sits in the middle. All have monthly caps on bonus RP earnings.

Please feel free to add more details or correct any of the above details, so all can learn and make the most of these cards. Thanks!
For BizBlack, as per my understanding the RP cap is 150,000 per statement but it does not mention whether the bonus RP are considered in this cap as well or not.