• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What are the Fee Waiver Options for Diners Black Card ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adilhusain

TF Buzz
Recently i got upgraded to hdfc diners black credit as i requested them to upgrade my money back plus credit card to millennia credit card. The problem is my yearly spending are nearly 2-3 lakhs but dcb card requires to spend 5 lakhs per annum for fee waiver as the annual is fee 10000rs. What should i do to avoid to annual fee? Should i downgrade to another card?
Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Solution
Recently i got upgraded to hdfc diners black credit as i requested them to upgrade my money back plus credit card to millennia credit card. The problem is my yearly spending are nearly 2-3 lakhs but dcb card requires to spend 5 lakhs per annum for fee waiver as the annual is fee 10000rs. What should i do to avoid to annual fee? Should i downgrade to another card?
No other option except spending. You can request them for fee waiver at that spend, but there's very thin chance of getting that considered by them.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
combination of card now works better

Eterna for upto 40k , ifania for smartbuy , retail/wallet load using scb ultimate/axis ace or amex cards for online spend to maximise MR points - case to case basis

for airline tickets switch to axis/ sbi prime vistara cards
SCB is distant for me am in non serviceable area

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I really think , If issued LTF DCB can be taken else there is not much value left in this card after so much devaluation. It is a pretty ordinary card now in market
i don't understand why nobody counts DCB's Unlimited International Lounge Access along with Add-On cards which is unique feature on it's own.
Can't be matched unless someone does have a Super Premium Card.

viveksingh1005

TF Select
VIP Lounge
i don't understand why nobody counts DCB's Unlimited International Lounge Access along with Add-On cards which is unique feature on it's own.
Can't be matched unless someone does have a Super Premium Card.
yes that is good feature but I dont travel internationally very often
SO in my case I don't find useful
I am more talking from Indian perspective ----to use the card in India

hariselio

TF Premier
I mailed to grievanceredressal mail ID.

You can try mailing them. I first mailed to escalations but they denied. Then I mailed to grievanceredressal mail ID and luckily they approved. I just took a chance because I was under the impression that they don’t upgrade before 6 months of usage. You may try as well.
This did not work for me unfortunately :( They are willing to upgrade to DCB, but not under LTF category :(

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
No other option except spending. You can request them for fee waiver at that spend, but there's very thin chance of getting that considered by them.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.