• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What are the Fee Waiver Options for Diners Black Card ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adilhusain

TF Buzz
Recently i got upgraded to hdfc diners black credit as i requested them to upgrade my money back plus credit card to millennia credit card. The problem is my yearly spending are nearly 2-3 lakhs but dcb card requires to spend 5 lakhs per annum for fee waiver as the annual is fee 10000rs. What should i do to avoid to annual fee? Should i downgrade to another card?
Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Solution
Recently i got upgraded to hdfc diners black credit as i requested them to upgrade my money back plus credit card to millennia credit card. The problem is my yearly spending are nearly 2-3 lakhs but dcb card requires to spend 5 lakhs per annum for fee waiver as the annual is fee 10000rs. What should i do to avoid to annual fee? Should i downgrade to another card?
No other option except spending. You can request them for fee waiver at that spend, but there's very thin chance of getting that considered by them.

adilhusain

TF Buzz

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
Can you please share your existing limit when you got upgraded to DCB?

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Add any utility bill auto pay

arjun

TF Select
How did you requested? Email, customer support, and what all documents you had to share? What was your previous limit and what is your current limit offered? If you can share your salary or itr range if you got on basis of that?

moonsmart

TF Premier
What was your limit on Moneyback card?

arjun

TF Select
I emailed them via my registered mail id. I submitted my salary slips and card upgrade form. Previous limit was 48000 and new limit is 5 lakh.
How much is your salary per annum? Can you give just a range? Just want to know because I am also thinking of requesting for an upgrade and want to know what can expect

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
Manual or Pre-approved upgrade?

adilhusain

TF Buzz
New update: Now they automatically issued me millennia credit card with the limit of 1 lakhs. DCB will automatically expire when i will activate millennia card or by September if I don't do so.
Overall i quiet happy with millennia bcz i don't do much of travelling and millennia's cash points is more useful to me.
I will try upgrade to infinia when i will be eligible.

Status
Not open for further replies.