• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the best Life Time Free (for all) Credit Card?

Please make sure someone is present in the office as locked/closed will be reported as negative.
This is precisely the issue which happened with me recently when I applied for axis iocl. The guy came to office and I was out of town. Don't know why these guys can't reschedule and come another day. It's not like we will make a fully equipped Workplace to dupe them in a day 🤨

I can't be present at my Workplace everyday. Seems for cards which need on the spot office verification I will have to apply on my wife's behalf as she is always present in her office.

This is precisely the issue which happened with me recently when I applied for axis iocl. The guy came to office and I was out of town. Don't know why these guys can't reschedule and come another day. It's not like we will make a fully equipped Workplace to dupe them in a day 🤨

I can't be present at my Workplace everyday. Seems for cards which need on the spot office verification I will have to apply on my wife's behalf as she is always present in her office.
Because they are working with 3rd parties, their scheduling / rescheduling will be a big mess..
and these 3rd party will be very unprofessional most of the times..

Last edited:

This is one of the unresolved issue customer face many times & banks facing losses as applications gets declined. Banks should ask for office working days & time as well during application only if they can't schedule the visit.

This is one of the unresolved issue customer face many times & banks facing losses as applications gets declined. Banks should ask for office working days & time as well during application only if they can't schedule the visit.
This.
How hard it is to schedule a working time for both, the verification guy and Customer so they can meet up. I will completely blame the banks for this unprofessionalism.

Is there anyway to get status of my Lit and Legend applications... or just shutup until they comeback with something??
Since you are self-employed like us, AU Bank might require physical verification, while IndusInd Bank might approve your application without any verification.

My basic reason for getting Legend is not use for CC purposes. but to get 0 balance Select SB account to get the DC benefits...

@deep@vie , @4uziaul , @VISHESH_BANSAL ...

One wicket down.. IndusInd doesn't love me at all.. no call, no verification and nothing just this email of their inability to facilitate me with their Legendary CC...
One less SB account to worry now ,( thought of opening a SB account if I get Legend)...... I will open RBL account now for that wonderful DC.. will wait for @saucy 's feedback about RBL SB account... Don't need these CCs anyway..
1692706377061.png

One wicket down.. IndusInd doesn't love me at all.. no call, no verification and nothing just this email of their inability to facilitate me with their Legendary CC...
One less SB account to worry now ,( thought of opening a SB account if I get Legend)...... I will open RBL account now for that wonderful DC.. will wait for @saucy 's feedback about RBL SB account... Don't need these CCs anyway..
View attachment 27428

View attachment 27428
1692710019152.png

I am actually okay, I just wanted Legend for 0 Mab Select account.... had no plans of using Legend CC.
Now I will open RBL account..
Why I preferred Indusind is it is only 5 min walk from my place..
Where as RBL is one metro stop away. Which would take 10 to 15 minutes..
This is the only reason I applied for Legend before applying for RBL account

View attachment 27428
Angoor khatte hain

View attachment 27428
Don't worry,will get it done later.
Problem with third party like CK is they don't care for customers as they has no support system.

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV
Don't worry,will get it done later.
Problem with third party like CK is they don't care for customers as they has no support system.
Fair enough... As I said well before, my only aim to get Legend is for 0 MAB Select account...
As you said, we could always try later..

In anything, I generally try to the best of ability and , take both positive and negative outcome in almost the same way...
If it is not supposed to be , it won't happen.. may be a disappointment for few minutes or a few hours.. I will definitely not carry this baggage over to the next day...
I generally recover pretty well from the negative results.. This is where once life is decided...
Life is beyond all these...
In life, we will win some, will lose some .. At the end, it all balances out...

Okay come back to the subject...
AU guys also haven't contacted me yet and the tracker shows still under review... applied on Sunday evening...
Probably I would know in a day or two...

Last edited:
Back