• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the best Life Time Free (for all) Credit Card?

Offline C2C,it's LTF.
I have a MoneyBack from 2015 -- recently changed to MoneyBack+ RuPay. I had upgrade to Millenia, but ignored it due to high minimum spend (and because it isn't available in RuPay).

Can I get Millenia still? Should I cancel the MoneyBack+ to get it? (Cancelling a card that old might be bad for credit score?)

What C2C can I do about it? I have BoB, PNB, Kotak and ICICI cards.

Cancelling an older card won't be a good decision.
You might get in DC only.
1l is not a big spend I guess.
Any card having 1l limit can be used as surrogate.
I have a MoneyBack from 2015 -- recently changed to MoneyBack+ RuPay. I had upgrade to Millenia, but ignored it due to high minimum spend (and because it isn't available in RuPay).

Can I get Millenia still? Should I cancel the MoneyBack+ to get it? (Cancelling a card that old might be bad for credit score?)

What C2C can I do about it? I have BoB, PNB, Kotak and ICICI cards.

2 primary cards,I guess no, other thing even if it's done, the limit will be shared & earlier limit will be there.

Can hdfc upgrade to Millenia. I have business Moneyback which isn't useful to me except for hdfc instant discounts which is quite handy. Can I ask the RM to upgrade it to Millenia. If not can I get the Millenia as a second card making with Moneyback. I don't mind shared limit.

Can hdfc upgrade to Millenia. I have business Moneyback which isn't useful to me except for hdfc instant discounts which is quite handy. Can I ask the RM to upgrade it to Millenia. If not can I get the Millenia as a second card making with Moneyback. I don't mind shared limit.
The answer of your both question is Yes but remember:

HoplessDFC is like a your crazy GF sometime she loves you like a hell give you everything you want but sometime she hates you like a crazy monkey doesn't give you nothing.

You can get it upgraded,no primary second card allowed.

Back