• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the best Life Time Free (for all) Credit Card?

Don't worry,will get it done later.
Problem with third party like CK is they don't care for customers as they has no support system.
Having said that, a guy from CK called me this morning, asked for any help needed for my AU LIT... Firstly, he congratulated me on my sucessful application for LIT and then asked me whether I did hear anything from AU??
When I asked about Legend, he didn't want to talk about it...
Do you think they know something before I know??

Last edited:
Fair enough... As I said well before, my only aim to get Legend is for 0 MAB Select account...
As you said, we could always try later..

In anything, I generally try to the best of ability and , take both positive and negative outcome in almost the same way...
If it is not supposed to be , it won't happen.. may be a disappointment for few minutes or a few hours.. I will definitely not carry this baggage over to the next day...
I generally recover pretty well from the negative results.. This is where once life is decided...
Life is beyond all these...
In life, we will win some, will lose some .. At the end, it all balances out...

Okay come back to the subject...
AU guys also haven't contacted me yet and the tracker shows still under review... applied on Sunday evening...
Probably I would know in a day or two...
Sometimes you sound exactly how I think.. Nice 👍

Having said that, a guy from CK called me this morning, asked for any help needed for my AU LIT... Firstly, he congratulated me on my sucessful application for LIT and then asked me whether I did hear anything from AU??
He must have checked the status of indusind.
Banks like indusind,icici doesn't support third parties, they’re okay with application rejection if it came from(through) third party.

AU has good customer/partner support system

Fair enough... As I said well before, my only aim to get Legend is for 0 MAB Select account...

In anything, I generally try to the best of ability and , take both positive and negative outcome in almost the same way...
If it is not supposed to be , it won't happen.. may be a disappointment for few minutes or a few hours.. I will definitely not carry this baggage over to the next day...
I generally recover pretty well from the negative results.. This is where once life is decided...

AU guys also haven't contacted me yet and the tracker shows still under review... applied on Sunday evening...
Home & office verification shall be done.

Reactions: SSV
It's nothing.

Reactions: SSV

AU application status will be 'under review' until & unless home & verification is conducted,post feedback submission, the status changes to declined or approved.

Obviously.. We both need to maintain our individuality 😉
Correct,
I say to people .... In this world , there are about 8 billion people ... No two are exactly the same, they may be similar but not the same.
I say this to people when : A lot of people get disappointed / frustrated because others did not respond/act the way they want them to ...
They won't react the way we want, beacuse they are different to us....

@plastikman

images-jpeg-11-jpg.27259

Now , we have to find out who is S S V and who is HDFC in two years time ???

thaggede-le-thaggedhey-le.gif

VS

party-ledha-pushpa-pushpa.gif

Watch out "SP Bhanwar Singh Shekhawat" ( replace HDF*) , Puspha ( replace @S S V ) is coming....

Back