• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the best way to buy Amazon Pay Gift card

RevEng

TF Premier
I use the UPI-based cashback offers. Buy 3500 Rs GV using UPI and get 150 Rs as amazon pay balance. Or get 100 Rs for 3000 Rs GV. There are some other as well like 50 on 1000, 25 on 500 etc. The effective reward rate is 3.3 - 5%.

Since I don't have a rupay card, I can't verify if we can pay for above UPI transactions using that CC.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I use the UPI-based cashback offers. Buy 3500 Rs GV using UPI and get 150 Rs as amazon pay balance. Or get 100 Rs for 3000 Rs GV. There are some other as well like 50 on 1000, 25 on 500 etc. The effective reward rate is 3.3 - 5%.

Since I don't have a rupay card, I can't verify if we can pay for above UPI transactions using that CC.
Apay is yet to enable Rupay CC on UPI. I doubt they'll enable that feature for buying Apay GVs.

manzb

TF Premier
Why not double dip, if you have an intermiles account. With few points, you can get 5% discount and on the balance you can get cashback/ points as per your card.