• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the failure rate of Jio-finance credit card bill payment?

ujjwal2024

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Recently, I tried SBI-Unipay and out of 4 transaction, 3 got failed..Money got debited and not credited to CC...no customer support at all...it seems money will return but will take time,,
In this regard, my question is What is the failure rate of Jio-finance and how much time it takes to get the money refunded in account again?

suggest 1-2 app
Any UPI app - Amazon Pay, Google Pay, PhonePe, Tata Neu or even PayZapp. And I personally do not use the actual credit card bill payment section of these apps, as they some time take 2-3 days or even 4 days to credit the amount. I prefer to use the direct UPI route like for axis you can pay using VPA ID cc.91<your registered mobile number.<last 4 digits of card>@axisbank, similar for ICICI ccpay.<creditcardnumber>@icici etc etc and similar for other banks. The credit is instant and you're sure of your bill payments. For the credit card of the banks in which I hold savings account I directly pay it from there which also gets credited instantly.

So, may be you can think of the above ways to pay your bills instantly.

Any UPI app - Amazon Pay, Google Pay, PhonePe, Tata Neu or even PayZapp. And I personally do not use the actual credit card bill payment section of these apps, as they some time take 2-3 days or even 4 days to credit the amount. I prefer to use the direct UPI route like for axis you can pay using VPA ID cc.91<your registered mobile number.<last 4 digits of card>@axisbank, similar for ICICI ccpay.<creditcardnumber>@icici etc etc and similar for other banks. The credit is instant and you're sure of your bill payments. For the credit card of the banks in which I hold savings account I directly pay it from there which also gets credited instantly.

I got it..that is what i was doing when I was only using amazon apay card and not following any forum,,,but in the last month I learnt about 1% cashback and I got 6 more cards..and surprisingly I have HDFC platinum DC for more than 1 year with me...never knew about it....
Anyway, now, the problem is arising to claim the 1%...as I think Google Pay, Phone Pay etc will not fetch 1% for HDFC DC...
But, ultimately if this type of failure happens too much, I will forgo 1% and get relaxed...

CRED is best in that case. Instant settlement.

Not happy with JioFinance App.

Out of 4 trxns, 3 failed.

I am sure it will be long time before I can trust this App.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240825-200733.webp
    Screenshot_20240825-200733.webp
    35.6 KB · Views: 26
Back