• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB What is the minimum credit limit required for a upgrade to Diners Club Black Metal Edition Credit Card?

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier
What is the minimum credit limit required for a upgrade to Diners Club Black Metal Edition Credit Card?

is it the same as normal Diners Club Black Credit Card i.e. 5 lacs?

I searched many threads but i couldn't find any answer to this question

card-shard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
F**k it ig i gotta stick with regalia only😭
i dont use flights much so airmiles is not a good redemption option for me.
thats why most of my spends are from cashback cards like SBI CB, airtel axis etc.
in that case, you should switch to Millenia card (if you hold Regalia, easier to convert to LTF Millenia)

s4more

TF Select
Even Regalia Gold is being offered FYF as upgrade from Millenia LTF
Regalia Gold has decent benefits if you can spend 4L annually majorly on 3x and 5x categories.
It has much better domestic lounge access list (same as infinia) than Millenia and old Regalia without spend conditions.
Also pick up/drop uber vouchers per quarter. I think its 1 or 2 per qtr not sure.
Good milestone benefits as well quarterly and annual.

manit

TF Buzz
Just completed my upgrade to DCB Metal from Regalia Gold FYF. Same CL as RG at 6.2L, spent >4L in past 6 months.

Next target is Infinia within a year.
How old was your regalia gold cc? Even though i meet all the criteria my request was rejected saying that I have recently upgraded to regalia gold. Though it has been more than 6 months since upgrade.

s4more

TF Select
How old was your regalia gold cc? Even though i meet all the criteria my request was rejected saying that I have recently upgraded to regalia gold. Though it has been more than 6 months since upgrade.
3 months old. I had spent >4L in the previous 6 months including my previous Regalia LTF.

raghav17

TF Buzz
Regalia Gold has decent benefits if you can spend 4L annually majorly on 3x and 5x categories.
It has much better domestic lounge access list (same as infinia) than Millenia and old Regalia without spend conditions.
Also pick up/drop uber vouchers per quarter. I think its 1 or 2 per qtr not sure.
Good milestone benefits as well quarterly and annual.
What's this uber voucher and how to get it?