• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB What is the minimum credit limit required for a upgrade to Diners Club Black Metal Edition Credit Card?

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier
What is the minimum credit limit required for a upgrade to Diners Club Black Metal Edition Credit Card?

is it the same as normal Diners Club Black Credit Card i.e. 5 lacs?

I searched many threads but i couldn't find any answer to this question

pranjal1984

TF Select
My application got declined for DCB. It was my 3rd attempt. They offered me Regalia Gold FYF. I took it yesterday. My Millenia LTF is getting upgraded within 9 months. I have no issue with losing of cashback benefits of Millenia since I have SBI Cashback. But this is a small step forward I guess. The limit remains unchanged at 3.35 L.

s4more

TF Select
My application got declined for DCB. It was my 3rd attempt. They offered me Regalia Gold FYF. I took it yesterday. My Millenia LTF is getting upgraded within 9 months. I have no issue with losing of cashback benefits of Millenia since I have SBI Cashback. But this is a small step forward I guess. The limit remains unchanged at 3.35 L.
Just completed my upgrade to DCB Metal from Regalia Gold FYF. Same CL as RG at 6.2L, spent >4L in past 6 months.

Next target is Infinia within a year.