• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB What's most effective way to spend money(without actually spending)

akmittal

TF Buzz
I have DCB plastic and want to upgrade to Infinia. My salary criteria and limit is matching but 6 month spends are not.

I have bought max amount of Amazon shopping voucher and big basket and will reach close to 6 lacs. Is it effective if I add money to payzap wallet and back to bank account?

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Bro, you're already eligible for Infinia upgrade. You don't need to fulfill spend criteria if other criterias are fulfilled.
Also, wallet loads don't give reward points, charge extra and don't even count for milestones as well. Just mail them mentioning your Card limit and Salary.

Last edited:

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I have DCB plastic and want to upgrade to Infinia. My salary criteria and limit is matching but 6 month spends are not.

I have bought max amount of Amazon shopping voucher and big basket and will reach close to 6 lacs. Is it effective if I add money to payzap wallet and back to bank account?
Ek fully refundable flight ticket book karao 7-8L ki and cancel kara do ek baar upgrade ho jaaye.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Very risky strategy.
Ease my trip did not refund one TF member for a cancellation of hotel.
The terms say cancellation is FREE , but it is not refundable.
he has to use the payment for some other room nights in the same hotel
Direct airline site se karao. EMT gawar company hai.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

buy hotel points.. ihg has 80% bonus schemeno w

Last edited: