DCB What's most effective way to spend money(without actually spending)

akmittal

I have DCB plastic and want to upgrade to Infinia. My salary criteria and limit is matching but 6 month spends are not.

I have bought max amount of Amazon shopping voucher and big basket and will reach close to 6 lacs. Is it effective if I add money to payzap wallet and back to bank account?

timva

Bro, you're already eligible for Infinia upgrade. You don't need to fulfill spend criteria if other criterias are fulfilled.
Also, wallet loads don't give reward points, charge extra and don't even count for milestones as well. Just mail them mentioning your Card limit and Salary.

I have DCB plastic and want to upgrade to Infinia. My salary criteria and limit is matching but 6 month spends are not.

I have bought max amount of Amazon shopping voucher and big basket and will reach close to 6 lacs. Is it effective if I add money to payzap wallet and back to bank account?
Ek fully refundable flight ticket book karao 7-8L ki and cancel kara do ek baar upgrade ho jaaye.

Very risky strategy.
Ease my trip did not refund one TF member for a cancellation of hotel.
The terms say cancellation is FREE , but it is not refundable.
he has to use the payment for some other room nights in the same hotel
Direct airline site se karao. EMT gawar company hai.

buy hotel points.. ihg has 80% bonus schemeno w