• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

When can we get HDFC preferred salary account?

devsfinance

TF Premier
Hello there after posting here and getting suggestions I opened account in HDFC for my salary as I wanted DCB later.

Also I received my salary in the same account recently. I read on the forum that by maintaining some amount in account we can ask for preferred upgrade.

I asked the person who opened my account about it he made me talk with Preferred RM, he told me that my account is in some other group and hence he can not convert it in preferred is it so?

I basically want preferred account because, I saw on Technofino YT channel that no salary proof is required to apply for card when we have classic/preferred account.

How can I push for preferred account?

Update:
I can see Imperia now in place of standard in my account. There is a small problem I can see that the person with whom I had heated argument as my RM 🥲 I feel like he will downgrade my account due to bad personal relationship.

As @saucy suggested I want to make BM my RM how can I do so? Or should I keep this guy only? What’s your suggestion guys.

I think you can talk to BM directly - that for some reasons you wish your RM to be changed. Would it be alright if you reached out to him directly, or if he could assign someone else.

Poochenge kya hua, bol dena "i don't wish to put a negative word against anyone, but I'm not entirely comfortable with the current person"

Just an opinion 🤓

Btw will I get new DC as well? Cause I believe that the current one (Easyshop Platinum) has some 1% cashback upto 750 offer which I feel is good for paying CC bill for me right now.
From the app, you can upgrade your existing Easyshop platinum to Preferred/Imperia Easy shop platinum. Only difference is the name preferred/Imperia written on the card and some color change on the card. You will still get 1% upto 750.

From the app, you can upgrade your existing Easyshop platinum to Preferred/Imperia Easy shop platinum. Only difference is the name preferred/Imperia written on the card and some color change on the card. You will still get 1% upto 750.
If there are no benefits I believe then I shouldn’t get the Imperia platinum. Because there can be a downgrade and if downgrade happens I’ll have to pay debit card charges.

How to use HDFC platinum DC for credit card bill payments and get 1% cashback?

I didn't have good experience with mobikwik as it seems my burgundy debit card details were leaked by mobikwik and I started getting OTP for unauthorised transactions.

So what other options which we have to get 1% cashback? I am looking something backed by bank itself instead of third party portals like mobikwik.

I didn't have good experience with mobikwik as it seems my burgundy debit card details were leaked by mobikwik and I started getting OTP for unauthorised transactions.

So what other options which we have to get 1% cashback? I am looking something backed by bank itself instead of third party portals like mobikwik.
I am not sure buddy but I believe it should be automatic.

For other banks CC you can pay via HDFC BillPay via netbanking, select payment mode as DC. For HDFC CC, mobikwik is only option

is there any catch on the 1% cashback or redeem cost? also, which debit card is provided with preferred account. I am planning open account based on salary.
There is no redemption cost. It can be redeemed directly to account. You can select Easy Shop Platinum Preferred debit card while opening the account.

If by default they give Easy shop Rewards debit card, then you can upgrade the card to Easy shop platinum through HDFC app. Upgrade is free and it will be delivered to your address.

There is no redemption cost. It can be redeemed directly to account. You can select Easy Shop Platinum Preferred debit card while opening the account. If by default they give Easy shop Rewards debit card, then you can upgrade the card to Easy shop platinum through HDFC app. Upgrade is free and it will be delivered to your address.

There is no redemption cost. It can be redeemed directly to account. You can select Easy Shop Platinum Preferred debit card while opening the account.

If by default they give Easy shop Rewards debit card, then you can upgrade the card to Easy shop platinum through HDFC app. Upgrade is free and it will be delivered to your address.
any preference on Visa, master, Rupay ?

Back