• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

When will Axis Magnus travel edge points get credited?

rafzy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I recently booked a flight ticket via travel edge portal using my magnus cc. Even the normal point for that transaction isn't getting reflected in the edge rewards section. ANyone knows why?

I recently booked a flight ticket via travel edge portal using my magnus cc. Even the normal point for that transaction isn't getting reflected in the edge rewards section. ANyone knows why?
wow i came online to ask the same question!! :D made my txn on 13th! no points credited yet, even the base points

Looking at the trend in the last few weeks, the reward points are credited on fridays. So it might happen today or next friday.

The travel edge bonus RPs are credited two weeks after that.

Looking at the trend in the last few weeks, the reward points are credited on fridays. So it might happen today or next friday.

The travel edge bonus RPs are credited two weeks after that.
Kool, thanks for that info. Let's see when it comes and I'll update this thread.

Same issue. Did traveledge booking 10-15 days back. Not received even normal 1x points while got normal 1x for transactions done even after that. Even for normal points customer care says wait for 21 days. I hope they give both 1x & 4x together soon.

it takes anywhere in between 1-21 days, axis release the points/miles in batches and it happens twice-thrice in a month.
No but till last month, normal 1x was getting credited like other spends for traveledge also while extra 4x was taking time. This time even 1x hasn’t come while transactions after that have already got normal 1x points

Same for me as well 🙂 other points for other txns are crediting at regular intervals.. but not got even 1x for the recent TE bookings.
No but till last month, normal 1x was getting credited like other spends for traveledge also while extra 4x was taking time. This time even 1x hasn’t come while transactions after that have already got normal 1x points

Does anyone know when travel edge bonus points are credited? I have booked more than 3 weeks back, travelled and statement also came but no bonus points yet

Does anyone know when travel edge bonus points are credited? I have booked more than 3 weeks back, travelled and statement also came but no bonus points yet
I have seen it being credited within a week in some instances. Sometimes, it takes more than a month as well.

Also this month, Axis has been really slow in crediting even the normal ER points.

Hello Good People , for me , its been a month for one of the transaction and i have not received the accelerated points (4x extra that we get)
I have sent a mail to the the magnus team , lets see what they respond back

Last time i got in a week for one transaction.

Received for transaction done on 1st may. For one done on 25th may, it's still pending. But good to see things moving within a month. Will wait. (and read on some thread that gyftr points might take 3 months just like monthly milestone points.)

Back