• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which app you use for shopping? CashKaro or Gopaisa or something else?

I recently started using these apps to Shop via Flipkart and amazon. Placed an order of Rs. 1696 on Flipkart via Gopaisa and got Rs. 94 cashback in Gopaisa and Rs. 83 with SBI Cashback. But gopaisa is not capturing Amazon purchases.

Which app you use and prefer for shopping on Amazon CashKaro or GoPaisa? Or is there any app which is better in term of capturing transactions?

I use Cashkaro as their support is good.
Pm me if anybody wants referral for referral bonus

Last edited:
I recently started using these apps to Shop via Flipkart and amazon. Placed an order of Rs. 1696 on Flipkart via Gopaisa and got Rs. 94 cashback in Gopaisa and Rs. 83 with SBI Cashback. But gopaisa is not capturing Amazon purchases.

Which app you use and prefer for shopping on Amazon CashKaro or GoPaisa? Or is there any app which is better in term of capturing transactions?
I mostly shop on Amazon so Using Cashkaro.

Zingoy, PaisaWapas is also there but not used.

to people mentioning Zingoy here. I understand that they offer gift vouchers at discount, but can we use the site to go on to different sites also like Cashkaro does?

Back