• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which bank will give super premium card on LTF on 1.5cr initial deposit

ankitfintech

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi I want to know which bank will offer their super premium credit card as LTF on deposit of 1.5cr for 6 months. Since I get the card as LTF, I should not worry about keeping the amount permanently.. Axis burgundy private as FYF? ICICI Emeralde LTF? Axis reserve as LTF? Others?

Background - I have sold shares of my company in Nasdaq and I have received approx 1.5cr amount which is currently parked as cash in US brokerage account. I can park this money in Indian Bank for around 6 months after which I need to use the same amount for purchasing residential property or deposit the money in CAGS bank account for avoiding taxes..

Hi I want to know which bank will offer their super premium credit card as LTF on deposit of 1.5cr for 6 months. Since I get the card as LTF, I should not worry about keeping the amount permanently.. Axis burgundy private as FYF? ICICI Emeralde LTF? Axis reserve as LTF? Others?

Background - I have sold shares of my company in Nasdaq and I have received approx 1.5cr amount which is currently parked as cash in US brokerage account. I can park this money in Indian Bank for around 6 months after which I need to use the same amount for purchasing residential property or deposit the money in CAGS bank account for avoiding taxes..
To start with,
You can keep 1 cr with ICICI just for a week or until your Emeralde LTF is granted , that could be 1 or 2 days..

Yes, but he said he'll maintain 1.5 cr around 6 months, which will lead to pre approved Infinia even.

Also, he might have ITR above 1 cr maybe 🤔, he can also apply directly, bank might issue LTF if getting business.
I have ITR OF 1CR -1.25Cr primarily due to shares offered by my company for the last 4 years with 60% coming from shares.. But ITR doesn't help in procuring premium cards as LTF as banks are primarily interested in their business. Salary in hand and initial deposit brings them business whereas ITR doesn't.

Last edited:
I have ITR OF 1CR -1.25Cr primarily due to shares offered by my company for the last 4 years with 60% coming from shares.. But ITR doesn't help in procuring premium cards as LTF as banks are primarily interested in their business. Salary and initial deposit brings them business whereas ITR doesn't.
True.

But even if annual fees is charged by Infinia, they give RP equal to fees on renewal too.

So good deal to take 😁. Only loss is GST.

Bro my nrv is above 1 cr with hdfc and i am stuck with millennia that too paid.
My goodness tum log kaise seh lete ho bhaii ye sab? Mera 1cr nrv ho maii literally aise smjhu ki bank meraa apna haii and hdfc haii agar to infinia+dcb+millenia+tata neu infinity teeno card ltf lu mai and this is not at all exxageratation maine isse bahut kam NRV me apne kaam krvaye hai

Back