• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which card to use for Advance Tax Payment

I have to pay advance tax of Rs. 1 lakh before 15th September. If I use IDFC Wealth debit card, shall I break the transactions multiple times, like below 20,000 per transaction or is it okay to pay Rs. 1 lakh in one go?

I also have IDFC Wealth cc. The payment gateway charges will be nullified by cc bill payment later on (1% on airtel/canara setu). Does it make sense to pay via Wealth credit card instead of the debit card to maximise returns?

I have to pay advance tax of Rs. 1 lakh before 15th September. If I use IDFC Wealth debit card, shall I break the transactions multiple times, like below 20,000 per transaction or is it okay to pay Rs. 1 lakh in one go?

I also have IDFC Wealth cc. The payment gateway charges will be nullified by cc bill payment later on (1% on airtel/canara setu). Does it make sense to pay via Wealth credit card instead of the debit card to maximise returns?
why 20K chunks ? does this come under utilities ?

Hi All, I need to pay an advance tax of about 9L. What's the best way for me?
I have Amex Trifecta (Only 1.03L spent on Plat travel till now)
I have Axis vistara signature, ICICI sapphiro, Yes bank First exclusive and HDFC neu Plus CC).
I hugely appreciate your advice.

Hi All, I need to pay an advance tax of about 9L. What's the best way for me?
I have Amex Trifecta (Only 1.03L spent on Plat travel till now)
I have Axis vistara signature, ICICI sapphiro, Yes bank First exclusive and HDFC neu Plus CC).
I hugely appreciate your advice.
Use Amex Platinum travel for 3L and after that yes first exclusive with 3x subscription enabled for remaining 6L

I paid advance tax of 70k using IndusInd Platinum Rupay CC through SBI payment gateway at zero charge and got 490 reward points which is .7% , was expecting either 1% or 2% . Anyone else who paid through the same can confirm?

Back