• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which Rupay Card to choose...

This is insane 7 pages in less than 20 hours (including night), and look at us who already created a thread same to same but received only one comment and that was also like "There are already such threads available go and look. And search before you create new threads".

At last, I had to delete that thread.
And look at him @VISHESH_BANSAL who is quite inactive in other threads but ....but in this thread, he is like pro active.....man hats off.
Guys don't judge him wrong he might have some Sting Energy. 😂 😂
Isi Wajah se Maddy (Madhur) ko Riya banna pda.
. . .

This is insane 7 pages in less than 20 hours (including night), and look at us who already created a thread same to same but received only one comment and that was also like "There are already such threads available go and look. And search before you create new threads".

And look at him @VISHESH_BANSAL who is quite inactive in other threads but ....but in this thread, he is like pro active.....man hats off.
You specifically Pointed out me
Screenshot_20240122_111855_Telegram.jpg

His ( @varun__goel_ )super intuitive Urge to comment on anything which says Hdfc is very high .
Since he got upgrade from Freedom to moneyback .
He is over the moon to help other ..
Other reason - YKIK ... It is what it is 😎

a post related to rupay , without tagging supreme commander @Abhishek012 on technofino is an punishable offence :ninja:😂

ps: tata neu plus is good ,if getting ltf
Nope. No need to tag him.
Coca Cola GIF by REPRESENT

yatra yatra rupay keertanam
tatra tatra arindha nartanam

T/N:

wherever there is a chant of rupay
there arindham shall be dancing.

Train and Rupay ---- wah nostalgia.
brings back some old memories of my childhood.

japan laughing GIF

When we were kids, we were told that a coin put on train tracks turns to magnet when train passes over it.

Those are naive days with innocent desires. Now given a chance I may put all the devalued CCs in train pantry's stove.

Train and Rupay ---- wah nostalgia.
brings back some old memories of my childhood.

japan laughing GIF

When we were kids, we were told that a coin put on train tracks turns to magnet when train passes over it.

Those are naive days with innocent desires. Now given a chance I may put all the devalued CCs in train pantry's stove.
Me who turned
Rusty nails into Knife , 😭

Back