• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which Rupay Card to choose...

His ( @varun__goel_ )super intuitive Urge to comment on anything which says Hdfc is very high .
Since he got upgrade from Freedom to moneyback .
He is over the moon to help other ..
Other reason - YKIK ... It is what it is 😎
Hdfc ko pura ragad rakha hai isliye uska kan kan pata hai🙈🙈

Icici se aaj tak naata nhi, idfc or axis ki expertise m abhi time lagega😂🤣

Kotak ne mera card reject krdiya to usse naraz hu mein(breakup kr liya🙂)

Indusind hai hi jh***u🤣

Second time the conversation got derailed into casual banter between fellow members. While I appreciate there is friendship and camaraderie between the peers here maybe we can have a separate section for this and not dilute the content on threads making them unnecessarily long with only 2-3 pages worth of useful information.

It is just an opinion and maybe everyone else can disagree to it but I have lately seen with the surge of members it has become a lot more like a chat room than a forum for discussion with parallel conversations on unrelated topics going on an on for pages at times.

Mods can delete this message if it is inappropriate, but I do not mean to disrespect anyone just wanted to share an observation as someone who spends at least few hours everyday scrolling through the threads.

Second time the conversation got derailed into casual banter between fellow members. While I appreciate there is friendship and camaraderie between the peers here maybe we can have a separate section for this and not dilute the content on threads making them unnecessarily long with only 2-3 pages worth of useful information.

It is just an opinion and maybe everyone else can disagree to it but I have lately seen with the surge of members it has become a lot more like a chat room than a forum for discussion with parallel conversations on unrelated topics going on an on for pages at times.

Mods can delete this message if it is inappropriate, but I do not mean to disrespect anyone just wanted to share an observation as someone who spends at least few hours everyday scrolling through the threads.
Again .
As said solution has been given .
Everything has been discussed
No option spared .
15+ thread on same topic

@Riya can mark the best answer

And the thread continues untill one ask directed question on same topic .

Me who turned
Rusty nails into Knife , 😭
You have strong fixation for trains and knifes.

Study well and become a surgeon soon. I will make a biopic on you.

A small boy playing with rusty nails on railway tracks gets intrigued by the knives. Instead of becoming a daku(thief) with a chaku (knife), he becomes a surgeon with the same knife. Your college days will have stories like SBI CC that applied at railway station.

Now, the love track. doc goes to apply SBI CC Octane card. In the waiting room, the travel enthusiast @MrunalMehta was reading a travelogue. A gentle breeze makes the CC application fall to ground. While picking it, doc and Mrunal exchange glances. Tada !! love at first sight. No rain song or train song as I am a realistic director. Coincidentally the first fight between these lovers is also due to this railway station. Mrunal feels ignored as doc is more anxious and enthusiastic for an SBI verification call than from her.

The title of the story will be chook chook train 🔪 chaku chaku train 🚋

To have a global appeal, I can anchor @plastikman too somewhere in the story. He researches some plastic at western universities. Later you two will collaborate where you make affordable surgical knives from nails & trains and @plastikman 's plastic as handles to those.

Now all you have to do is
  1. study well to become a surgeon
  2. while at 1, take care of your health and looks as you will be hero of the movie. atleast don't get bald.
  3. find @MrunalMehta and she will be the heroine.
well that's my train of thought
Day Waiting GIF by Rafael

Last edited:

Sorry .. I always make sure that only when there is a solution I go with my banter.

You have strong fixation for trains and knifes.

Study well and become a surgeon soon. I will make a biopic on you.

A small boy playing with rusty nails on railway tracks gets intrigued by the knives. Instead of becoming a daku(thief) with a chaku (knife), he becomes a surgeon with the same knife. Your college days will have stories like SBI CC that applied at railway station.

The title of the story will be chook chook train 🔪 chaku chaku train 🚋

To have a global appeal, I can anchor @plastikman too somewhere in the story. He researches some plastic at western universities. Later you two will collaborate where you make affordable surgical knives from nails & trains and @plastikman 's plastic as handles to those.

Now all you have to do is
  1. study well to become a surgeon
  2. while at 1, take care of your health and looks as you will be hero of the movie. atleast don't get bald.
  3. find @MrunalMehta and she will be the heroine.
well that's my train of thought
Day Waiting GIF by Rafael
Wow...you have quite some imagination. But aren't surgeries performed using stainless steel scalpels ? Maybe obsidian is another glass like material but knife with plastic handle ? I guess only sudden, unauthorised surgeries are carried out using knives with plastic handles 🤓

Can anyone explain why no one recommends ICICI Rubyx Rupay card ? I mean, from what I have read on the forums, ICICI cards don't offer much benefits but if I am getting LTF Rubyx Rupay, is it worth compared to Tata Neu Infinity Rupay ? The Rubyx Rupay offers the same benefits as Rubyx Visa/Amex/MC i.e. 8 Domestic Lounge access, 4 gold rounds, BMS, Inox 25% Discount upto 150, 2 reward points for Rs. 100 spend etc.

Wow...you have quite some imagination. But aren't surgeries performed using stainless steel scalpels ? Maybe obsidian is another glass like material but knife with plastic handle ? I guess only sudden, unauthorised surgeries are carried out using knives with plastic handles 🤓
Our doc babu is low cost doc. He manufactures cheap n economic way of stainless steel knifes. They are crude and don't have a grip to hold. This is where your plastic comes literally handy.

Suddenly in last couple of months there is a flood of Rupay Cards in the market. Some are LTF and some are paid... I am confused which one to choose?
Can anyone help out in this matter?
Also the reward system have become so confusing... Plzz someone explain in simple words...
Try Kotak Mojo Rupay, online spends give 2.5 points for 100 rs spend I guess. Insist for LTF after few months by calling care. They may not give superior rewards but are generous with credit limits. If, LE is your preference.

Can anyone explain why no one recommends ICICI Rubyx Rupay card ? I mean, from what I have read on the forums, ICICI cards don't offer much benefits but if I am getting LTF Rubyx Rupay, is it worth compared to Tata Neu Infinity Rupay ? The Rubyx Rupay offers the same benefits as Rubyx Visa/Amex/MC i.e. 8 Domestic Lounge access, 4 gold rounds, BMS, Inox 25% Discount upto 150, 2 reward points for Rs. 100 spend etc.
Any ICICI card except APay card is useless... Dismal rewards

With Tata Neu card each RP is worth 1 Rs while for Rubyx even if you get 2RP /100, each RP is worth Rs 0.25. So, with Rubyx you get 0.50Rs /Rs100 spent.

Secondly, as much ever point you accrue using Neu, you can immediately redeem it against your purchases from Tata Neu app whereas Icici has no statement credit and rather has limited redemption options.

Because the right side items are sort of ICI*I category….

1705925972734.png

1705925935245.png

Last edited:
Kon nahi kar raha hai ? Mai kar raha hu na.

I recommend you to apply ICICI Rubyx RuPay credit card. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've got ICICI Sapphiro card... But now I'm thinking what to do with it 🤔🤔

Back