• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which Rupay Card to choose...

Rewards should be generalized in usage. For example all reward points clubbed in one payback account and it can be used at any portal..
Most of the time reward points remain unutilised and then expire...
Just like all charging docks were changed to usb-c
If you want that type of card and happy with 1% then you can go for kiwi. Rewards straight into bank account🙂

Kya baate chal raha hai yaha ?

RuPay pe charcha mere bina. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Anyway, Jara yaha bhi nazar daal lena -

Kya baate chal raha hai yaha ?

RuPay pe charcha mere bina. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Anyway, Jara yaha bhi nazar daal lena -

Are you the Rupay Cards expert here? Read your name at the starting of thread 😆

Jupiter edge provides upto 5% cashback. I have got an average of 4% cashback in last one month.

Koi trick hai , is card ke approval ke liye ... In logo ne mujhe NOT ELIGIBLE likh kr nahi Diya 💀

Suddenly in last couple of months there is a flood of Rupay Cards in the market. Some are LTF and some are paid... I am confused which one to choose?
Can anyone help out in this matter?
Also the reward system have become so confusing... Plzz someone explain in simple words...
rupay card is for convenience.. free to rs 199 u will get different cards.. reward rates are super low.. no point in looking for rewards on upi.. its just for super convinience.. best card wd be from bank you already have a ccc with.. easily linked and one bill.. there is barely any significant difference in upi cc today.. all are almost same.. i got idfc 199 p. a they gave me 200 cashback.. u can take whichever..

No You are getting my point wrong... It should be flexible to use all points at once or at their bank's portal for certain use
I would say just close your eyes and apply for tata neu infinity, as it can fetch 1.5% rewards and you can those for purchasing electronic gadgets/apparel /grocery via tata neu app. But I guess you have only 16k limit🤣, so they will only offer neu plus

Rewards should be generalized in usage. For example all reward points clubbed in one payback account and it can be used at any portal..
Most of the time reward points remain unutilised and then expire...
Just like all charging docks were changed to usb-c
nayak-anil-kapoor.gif

I would highly recommend the following 2 cards
1. HDFC Tata Neu Infinity if you can use it for more than 3L a year.
or
2. HDFC Tata Neu Plus Card if you can spend atleast 1L a year

Here is my referral link if you are interested in any of these cards.
High Chances of approval if you already hold a credit card from HDFC.
Don't post referral link.

rupay card is for convenience.. free to rs 199 u will get different cards.. reward rates are super low.. no point in looking for rewards on upi.. its just for super convinience.. best card wd be from bank you already have a ccc with.. easily linked and one bill.. there is barely any significant difference in upi cc today.. all are almost same.. i got idfc 199 p. a they gave me 200 cashback.. u can take whichever..
Agree. No point taking cibil hit for a rupay card. Best is pre approved LTF rupay card. Eg. Yes bank, ICICI.

My max spends on UPI is 10k per month, since I try to use non UPI wherever possible. If the return is 1%, why worry so much for 100Rs saved.

A good use case for rupay CC (other the Select Welness CC) is to clean up bank statements but rupay CC doesnt work for P2P UPI which is majority of UPI spends.

Last edited:
This is insane 7 pages in less than 20 hours (including night), and look at us who already created a thread same to same but received only one comment and that was also like "There are already such threads available go and look. And search before you create new threads".

At last, I had to delete that thread.
And look at him @VISHESH_BANSAL who is quite inactive in other threads but ....but in this thread, he is like pro active.....man hats off.
Guys don't judge him wrong he might have some Sting Energy. 😂 😂

This is insane 7 pages in less than 20 hours (including night), and look at us who already created a thread same to same but received only one comment and that was also like "There are already such threads available go and look. And search before you create new threads".

At last, I had to delete that thread.
And look at him @VISHESH_BANSAL who is quite inactive in other threads but ....but in this thread, he is like pro active.....man hats off.
Guys don't judge him wrong he might have some Sting Energy. 😂 😂
@plastikman might quite offended with my post :ROFLMAO: 😂 sorry man if you felt some wrong😂

Back