• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Who will be the possible credit card partners for upcoming Flipkart Big billion day/Amazon Great Indian sale 2023?

Das.N

TF Legend
I will spend a big amount in various products in upcoming Festive season. And I have 4 Bank's core credit card ;SBI, HDFC, ICICI, Axis And two co branded Flipkart Axis and Amazon Pay ICICI. Can anyone give their valuable suggestion about, "Will those cards cover all the credit card discounts in big billion day, great Indian festive sale?" Or there is a chance of IDFC/Kotak/Indusind/AU to give discount offers this year?

True that. Flipkart always gives more offers than Amazon.
Today, one of the order for my family member(Samsung S22) from Flipkart was cancelled because they were giving Only 2900 for my zero defect one plus Nord.
Before the sale started the exchange value was 9200. While sale they reduced the exchange value to 5750( plus 199 pick up charges and 99secure package fee).
While exchanging they were offering only 2900. They could not find any defect. So started saying your screen colour has became fade🤣.
I told them please treat your eye, there are many good doctors available around us. And he said my eyes are so perfect that even if you give a brand new iPhone 15 in exchange I can find a defect in that😂.
So, I have to cancel my order. And I can say all the offers showing on Flipkart is not true. There's a fair chance you will not be able to grab it.

Today, one of the order for my family member(Samsung S22) from Flipkart was cancelled because they were giving Only 2900 for my zero defect one plus Nord.
Before the sale started the exchange value was 9200. While sale they reduced the exchange value to 5750( plus 199 pick up charges and 99secure package fee).
While exchanging they were offering only 2900. They could not find any defect. So started saying your screen colour has became fade🤣.
I told them please treat your eye, there are many good doctors available around us. And he said my eyes are so perfect that even if you give a brand new iPhone 15 in exchange I can find a defect in that😂.
So, I have to cancel my order. And I can say all the offers showing on Flipkart is not true. There's a fair chance you will not be able to grab it.
True that i found better(a week ago) deal(utilised it) before this so called FLIPKART /AMAZON SALE

Like I mentioned many times before here. Flipkart exchange is a scam. Never ever go for it. In fact in my recent research for electronics and mobiles I have found brick and mortar are close to online prices and sometimes even cheaper.

same happened with me in amazon .. so amazon is also equally involved in this scam ..

It will refresh tomorrow, and you will get discount on your cards again if you already exhausted your discount limit in first two days.
Oh! Just found this.
You mean these windows - Does AMZN have similar "window blocks" ?

Is there something special in the Early Access thats not there later?

1696790314139.png

Reactions: NCD
Last edited:
Anyone knows/can guess if Axis will be among the banks for Amazon Great Indian Festival this year?

The current set of banks (HDFC, BoB, ICICI, OneCard) refreshes today. Why does Amazon have to keep the banks name a big secret?

Anyone knows/can guess if Axis will be among the banks for Amazon Great Indian Festival this year?

The current set of banks (HDFC, BoB, ICICI, OneCard) refreshes today. Why does Amazon have to keep the banks name a big secret?
Because it encourages people who got the cards which are applicable for that particular sale, to spend then and there only … rather than waiting for next sale and postponing the transaction

Back