• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Who will be the possible credit card partners for upcoming Flipkart Big billion day/Amazon Great Indian sale 2023?

Das.N

TF Legend
I will spend a big amount in various products in upcoming Festive season. And I have 4 Bank's core credit card ;SBI, HDFC, ICICI, Axis And two co branded Flipkart Axis and Amazon Pay ICICI. Can anyone give their valuable suggestion about, "Will those cards cover all the credit card discounts in big billion day, great Indian festive sale?" Or there is a chance of IDFC/Kotak/Indusind/AU to give discount offers this year?

Thank God the sale is starting early this year. Everyone was expecting it around 10th October. And many of our ordered items could not be delivered before the festival starts. Now I think delivery before festival will be possible.

Reactions: NCD
You will get 2.5 % in online retail spends and 1% in wallet load max cap 400 rupees per month in Millennia.
agv purchase on smartbuy conveniance fee 3.25i.e 260rs amd 18%gst on 260rs. total charges 306.8rs.

now 5% from debit card millenia i.e 400rs max capping as debit card feature
and 5% for smartbuy 400rs of 8000rs.

therefor 800-307=493rs profit.
493rs /8000rs=6.1625% profit.

if i am made anything wrong pls tell.

As always.

Anyone knows what's the discount criteria for Amazon and Flipkart?
Like how much discount on each card for both sites. Can't find the info anywhere.
They are revealing the deals one by one. Keep an eye in your wishlisted items. And some show stealing deals will be directly live on 7oct 12am

Guys, does anyone know about current RBI guidelines?
If I buy some items from Flipkart/Amazon with credit card and pay the total bill and one item's refund comes after the bill payment , What will happen then?
Will it be refunded to bank account or the credit card balance will show in negative?

Guys, does anyone know about current RBI guidelines?
If I buy some items from Flipkart/Amazon with credit card and pay the total bill and one item's refund comes after the bill payment , What will happen then?
Will it be refunded to bank account or the credit card balance will show in negative?
Your cc balance will show negative outstanding balance and you can ask customer care to refund money to your bank account.

If I don't have savings account of the credit card issuer then will they refund the amount in my another bank account?
No need of their savings account, there will be option to enter your bank details, can enter any other. Personally verified. Took 2 days for refund. Place a 10 rs request first, for safety purposes.

Back