• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Who will be the possible credit card partners for upcoming Flipkart Big billion day/Amazon Great Indian sale 2023?

Das.N

TF Legend
I will spend a big amount in various products in upcoming Festive season. And I have 4 Bank's core credit card ;SBI, HDFC, ICICI, Axis And two co branded Flipkart Axis and Amazon Pay ICICI. Can anyone give their valuable suggestion about, "Will those cards cover all the credit card discounts in big billion day, great Indian festive sale?" Or there is a chance of IDFC/Kotak/Indusind/AU to give discount offers this year?

I need pass for iPhone 14 but currently it's not available
Yes, found that it is only for 14 plus....
What it means is , you will find a better deal for 14 at Amazon this year..
In a nutshell for the best deal prices this year:.
Amazon - 14
Fk - 14 Plus.

Yes, found that it is only for 14 plus....
What it means is , you will find a better deal for 14 at Amazon this year..
In a nutshell for the best deal prices this year:.
Amazon - 14
Fk - 14 Plus.
Not true.
14 and 14 plus along with 12 will be best deal on flipkart. In fact Amazon might stop selling 14 altogether when sale gets live like they did with 13 last year.

Amazon will sell 13 this year at 39999.

Not true.
14 and 14 plus along with 12 will be best deal on flipkart. In fact Amazon might stop selling 14 altogether when sale gets live like they did with 13 last year.

1)
May be...
I am just saying , they will share these models between them according to their agreement with Apple that is the point here...

2) My assumption for 14 plus for FK and not 14 is because they hav not given pass for 14...

3) It could also mean 14 plus is short in supply and hence guaging the market..

There are so many things happen in the back ground that we may not be able to predict...

1)
May be...
I am just saying , they will share these models between them according to their agreement with Apple that is the point here...

2) My assumption for 14 plus for FK and not 14 is because they hav not given pass for 14...

3) It could also mean 14 plus is short in supply and hence guaging the market..

There are so many things happen in the back ground that we may not be able to predict...
I am just going by how it happened in last 2 sale years . They both put the phones in sale which other isn't doing. Maybe it's an internal agreement between them but it happens. Let's see if anything changes this year.

Iphone 13 will be better than 14 as it is under 40k on amazon and there's no difference at all other than 1 extra os update. Go for iphone 14plus only if you desire a bigger screen🤷 else 13 would be best

Not true.

yes, you are right...
they are doing 14 , 14 plus and 12 on fk this year..

Last edited:
Kotak credit card users check your email from Kotak cards. they sent an email with category-wise card discount minimum order value and max discount cap for BBD.

Back