• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Why ? Just why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are very few, very, very few secrets that might go unnoticed by the banks for a few days/weeks/months. Every penny coming out of the bank is scrutinized at multiple levels. These tweets or stuff do not make a difference to the bank's SoPs.
It is the bank's pure discretion whether to offer something or discontinue.

Seems like no bank issued him CC and when he sees around people making merry with their CCs and chillar cashbacks, he gets angry and make posts like these thinking he is helping banks. But he don't know how banks have been scamming people from ages and they aren't paying anything to customer and these cashbacks are getting funded by Inflation which is indirectly coming as price rise of products due to digital infra implementation.

Digital era has drove up prices too high for everyday items and then came banks with so called Cashbacks and discounts. A product worth Rs.50 is made Rs.75 overnight and then comes 20% discount making it 60. So a 50 product is now 50% costly for everyone and 20% costly for those who possess cards. Same way every bills from electricity to others are getting costlier by good margins just to then bring some cashback offers to drive up CC/DC sales. Welcome to Digital Era where legal entities are freely playing with prices and scamming in name of convinience.

Thanks for everyone explaining how this won't affect existing setups and also clearly giving reasons/ justifications. You guys are awesome.

Wait it's someone in the group ? Damn 🙄
@Abhishek012 bro be like: I'm unstoppable! 😂

Go and view his previous tweets, if you want, you will find he is doing from long long ago.

And you will also get his replies/ justifications of doing it, which is available here and there. (If you can't find check, my profile post, month: April and SSV bro's thread few days/month after April.)

Few days ago, he also become viral on Reddit for doing this.😂

@Abhishek012 bro be like: I'm unstoppable! 😂

Go and view his previous tweets, if you want, you will find he is doing from long long ago.

And you will also get his replies/ justifications of doing it, which is available here and there. (If you can't find check, my profile post, month: April and SSV bro's thread few days/month after April.)

Few days ago, he also become viral on Reddit for doing this.😂
Damn . Not sure what else to say . Just damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back