• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Why I am no longer crave for Infinia

I think so as the network is different, they simply may delay and will make you spend more which you may do (some of it) unnecessarily
What I have understood
1) If your income is high >3L and salary account with them you will get it
if you do not have high salary
1) Your existing credit limit more than 8L and and your last 6 month spend is very high 6L-8L
Now getting Infinia is easy, just go up to Regalia gold normally and then Do high spend for 2 consecutive 6 months period and voila you will get invitation.
But my question is Why I will spend if I do not require it
So, lastly, If you are eligible (high salary, normally spend high) you will get Infinia...not that difficult...
But problem is without the fulfilling criteria and ready for the card (means due to lifestyle spend is high) we are looking to take it as it is best card (as our perception)

I can get Infinia, then I have to stop spending on AMEX, AXIS, SBI...I do not want to do that as, as per my calculation in combined use, I am getting more that I could have got if I only spend on Infinia..
So true. I also have distributed among different cards so as to get maximum rewards.

Back