• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

cardio_guy

TF Ace
This is a foolproof trick to transfer credit card funds to your bank. I've personally tested it multiple times and it works flawlessly.

Before you start, make sure you have an Amazon Pay ICICI credit card and preferably an ICICI savings bank account.

Here are the steps:
  1. Purchase a returnable item from Amazon for the desired amount you want in your bank account (e.g., Rs 15000/-).
  2. Use your Apay ICICI credit card to make the payment.
    [At this step, you'll receive 5% reward points for this transaction.]
  3. Once you receive the item, initiate a return request.
  4. After the return is picked up, the amount will be refunded to your original payment method, which is the Apay credit card.
    [At this step, the reward points will be taken back or nullified.]
  5. AND ALSO, the same amount will be credited to your ICICI savings bank account. This is the MAGIC!
  6. This amount will be added to your credit card statement next month, and you'll need to pay it back when the credit card bill is generated.
Time taken for cash in the bank: 2-3 working days after the return request is placed. [Mostly it happens on the same day when the transaction is reversed in the credit card statement,]

This trick works because of some new RBI rules that require refunds to be sent to the bank account. It seems like a glitch from ICICI/Amazon, but it's a blessing in disguise for us to get the money rolling.

There won't be any impact on your CIBIL score or any other issues.

Just be cautious not to place too many refund requests in a month, as it may lead to your Amazon account getting blocked.

Order on Amazon, Place Return requests, and Enjoy cash in bank!!!

cardio_guy

TF Ace
I ordered for 30k when my outstanding was 5k. Then, my outstanding become 35k. Canclled order in 30 mins and I got refund of 30k after few days.Due to refund, outstanding become 5k again. I am not sure what is missing. How you are saying you got double refund.
double refund = refund in credit card and refund in bank account. 2 times same amount. have explained this in the original post of this thread.

magnusfan

TF Select
Guys, Do think of the burden one will create on the system - small time vendors will have to shell out hard cash and incurr losses inorder to entertain your fancies!

I think we need to each be responsible enough for the garbage we spread!

ahtsham

TF Select
I think this trick works only if the refund is received after bill generation. In that case only, the refund is sent to bank account. I can confirm this atleast for me as I have checked both.

bhavikarora

TF Neo
I had another trick that was working earlier to get 5% cashback on aPay cc with out actuallly buying anything on amazon, by that way I earned almost 70k cashback during 2021 -22, but amazon patched that trick, now same trick is working with hdfc millennia, SBI cashback, and with alll other cards with usual cashback! But i don't misuse that trick for just earning cashback..... nevertheless I earned 35,000 Rs. cashback on SBI cb cc and millennia cc combinely!!! in 2023-24!
dm please ,,,