• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Worst Credit Card Company/Bank ever

Which Credit Card Company/Bank is worst according to you? Explain if you want.

• HDFC

• AXIS

• SBI CARDS

• AU BANK

• ICICI

• BOB

• PNB

• One Card

• IDFC FIRST

• YES BANK

• Any other Mention in comment

Results are only viewable after voting.
In terms of poor service, Axis and HDFC are the leading contenders. Though, Axis wins over HDFC by a good margin when it comes to pathetic customer service.

Already having a miserable experience with AU regarding my current application. Customer care is not of much help as well.

This poll is very subjective since it would be determined by everyone's specific interaction. But universally for most folks, for poor/slow/clueless service, it would be either HDFC or Axis or both ...

This poll is very subjective since it would be determined by everyone's specific interaction. But universally for most folks, for poor/slow/clueless service, it would be either HDFC or Axis or both ...
Axis is the only bank where you have to write a complaint to resolve a complaint that wasn't previously resolved and then write another complaint that the complaint that was previously made to resolve an already existing complaint isn't yet resolved. Real life example of recursion. 😂

People are voting against a bank or Credit card issuer for not approving their card. Why? This is about service.
Axis bank is the worst of all. They will not even follow what is written in their own records They will not respect anything that they promise.

I have very different experience with axis I think. I can talk to a human in less than 30 seconds.
And they were super helpful all the time.

I heard on this forums that people hate axis because they take a lot of charges like SMS fee etc. But aren't those mentioned in t&c.

in my experience i think kotak bank is the worse of all, best service was SBI, IndusInd and ICICI

federal Bank has good service for account related.
axis worst for all services (mainly not knowledgeable executive )

Getting everything good in a bank is like a dream.
Yes, and almost all banks are not good at all, in one way or another. But, in terms of, say,
10 times you had to contact customer care, and out of those, the number of times, the customer care actually solved the problem or gave a satisfactory response.
Customer care may include a general mail, Nodal Office and Principal Nodal Office.

Axis is 1/10.
HDFC - 3/10
Kotak - 5/10
ICICI - 5/10
Citi - 6/10
Amex - 9/10
Yes - 2/10
Federal - No idea
SBI - 3/10
AU Bank - 4/10
IDFC - 3/10
BOB - 3/10
One card - 4/10
PNB- 3/10

Last edited:
Yes, and almost all banks are not good at all, in one way or another. But, in terms of say,
10 times you had to contact customer care, and out of those, the number of times, the customer care actually solved the problem or gave a satisfactory response.
Customer care may include a general mail, Nodal Office and Principal Nodal Office.

Axis is 1/10.
HDFC - 3/10
Kotak - 5/10
ICICI - 5/10
Citi - 6/10
Amex - 9/10
Yes - No idea
Federal - No idea
SBI - 3/10
AU Bank - 4/10
IDFC - 3/10
BOB - 3/10