• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wrong income in HDFC CC application

Meowmeow

TF Buzz
Hello all...I recently applied for HDFC CC through online mode but I mistakenly provided annual salary in monthly salary column. I realized after 1st KYC when they ask for income details. Now HDFC is sending link of KYC again but the problem is my wrong salary details. I wrote 6 lac annual salary in monthly column...Please suggest any solution

Hello all...I recently applied for HDFC CC through online mode but I mistakenly provided annual salary in monthly salary column. I realized after 1st KYC when they ask for income details. Now HDFC is sending link of KYC again but the problem is my wrong salary details. I wrote 6 lac annual salary in monthly column...Please suggest any solution
its ok.. give accurate number.. if they ask explain.. keep it clear..

Then will I have to show income proof also..?
Don't worry about your honest mistake.
Just go to the branch and do kyc.
If they ask for income doc, give them your current income proof and tell them that you mistakenly put annual income as monthly income.
The outcome would be"
1) either they rectify the income column in the current application , if it allows.
Or
2) they will ask you to file a new application by cancelling/ rejecting the current application..

Nothing else happen..
There won't be any bad remark also on your profile.
These things happen.. don't think too much about it.
Take it easy and enjoy life and all the best.
Just let us know the outcome

Don't worry about your honest mistake.
Just go to the branch and do kyc.
If they ask for income doc, give them your current income proof and tell them that you mistakenly put annual income as monthly income.
The outcome would be"
1) either they rectify the income column in the current application , if it allows.
Or
2) they will ask you to file a new application by cancelling/ rejecting the current application..

Nothing else happen..
There won't be any bad remark also on your profile.
These things happen.. don't think too much about it.
Take it easy and enjoy life and all the best.
Just let us know the outcome
Thank you for such explanation. I will visit tommorrow

Reactions: SSV
Back