• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wrongly approved sbi card

KingAAR

TF Ace
hutiya SBI approved sbi irctc platinum ltf, i used the card accumulated around 500points
now i.e. after 3months they blocked my card saying it is wrongly approved, and if i want the card i should reapply

Any suggestions, what to do? even if they do such stuff they should atleast refund me the points or something because i would have got someother rewards if i hadnt used sbi card…

Tejo

TF Legend
hutiya SBI approved sbi irctc platinum ltf, i used the card accumulated around 500points
now i.e. after 3months they blocked my card saying it is wrongly approved, and if i want the card i should reapply

Any suggestions, what to do? even if they do such stuff they should atleast refund me the points or something because i would have got someother rewards if i hadnt used sbi card…
yap try applying.

if they showed any credit ac details in cibil just ask them to remove.

KingAAR

TF Ace
but what's the point, when I got it ltf... and then they are not even giving any value to reward points i.e. giving a voucher worth that many points...

Gaurav Goel

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If they have blocked the card, it will show in your SBI account and the points accumulated will also show there.

You can write a mail copying RBI, they usually reply on mail better with a solution than their customer care

KingAAR

TF Ace
If they have blocked the card, it will show in your SBI account and the points accumulated will also show there.

You can write a mail copying RBI, they usually reply on mail better with a solution than their customer care
im unable to login to net banking completely, it just says contact customer care

Gaurav Goel

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
That is very strange, it seems they have totally cancelled the card. I used to have two SBI cards which I closed. However, I am still able to login and see the card details but they are shown as inactive.

In your case, you should definitely email, keeping RBI in CC

KingAAR

TF Ace
That is very strange, it seems they have totally cancelled the card. I used to have two SBI cards which I closed. However, I am still able to login and see the card details but they are shown as inactive.

In your case, you should definitely email, keeping RBI in CC
thanks a lot for ur suggestion man

KingAAR

TF Ace
How were they wrongly approved? how did you obtain a LTF SBI card?
You used an agent to apply, and there was no joining fee on the card?
no joining fee nothing.. I used it to book train tickets for 2-3 months after which I got an error saying card blocked.contact customer care/....