• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Experience of getting SBI 2nd card pre approved

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I’m proud owner of SBI CB credit card 😂

However, I was planning to get a SBI card on which the Amazon or Flipkart sale offers would be applicable (generally those are not applicable on SBI cb card)

For a few days I was getting email for SBI simplysave RuPay card FYF pre approved

I tried to apply today… however, SBI system asked me to split the credit limit between these 2 cards

I have CL 2.04L… so if I choose 15k CL for my new card, the existing CL of my SBI cb card would be reduced to 1.89L

Have never seen such ridiculous system anywhere before… they generally share the total CL across multiple cards

However, I went ahead with 30k CL for the new one and sacrificed the same amount for my existing SBI cb card

Process is very straight forward and streamlined, hardly takes couple of minutes

The card got issued instantly and available in the SBI app already, would be delivered in 5-7 days

During application, it also displayed the annual fee as 0, I took a screenshot of that page and chase back with the bank to make it LTF in future 😂

Attachments

• IMG_7117.png
    IMG_7117.png
    100.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_7118.png
    IMG_7118.png
    127.7 KB · Views: 63