• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Elite+ LTF

Ra.One

TF Select
Anybody looking for a card from Yes Bank (just for site/sale offers), the Elite+ is being offered LTF (I think since the past couple of weeks).
About the card- Reward rate is 👎🏾, even after the 3X/5X plans. Spend based domestic lounge access.
Three international lounge access/year in an LTF card for sale specific offer is the only thing going for this card.
I had been in a dilemma if to opt for the Marquee( via the Grandeur a/c route) or not, but couldnt justify the hassle for a card which I wouldnt be using over my Atlas/Amex trifecta. Just randomly checked for an offer and Elite+ was offered LTF. Applied and received yesterday.

Anybody looking for a card from Yes Bank (just for site/sale offers), the Elite+ is being offered LTF (I think since the past couple of weeks).
About the card- Reward rate is 👎🏾, even after the 3X/5X plans. Spend based domestic lounge access.
Three international lounge access/year in an LTF card for sale specific offer is the only thing going for this card.
I had been in a dilemma if to opt for the Marquee( via the Grandeur a/c route) or not, but couldnt justify the hassle for a card which I wouldnt be using over my Atlas/Amex trifecta. Just randomly checked for an offer and Elite+ was offered LTF. Applied and received yesterday.
BMS 25% OFF
BMS 25% OFF upto 250 just 1 ticket is enough and no quota.
Valid on all days.

Back