• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Elite+ LTF

Ra.One

TF Select
Anybody looking for a card from Yes Bank (just for site/sale offers), the Elite+ is being offered LTF (I think since the past couple of weeks).
About the card- Reward rate is 👎🏾, even after the 3X/5X plans. Spend based domestic lounge access.
Three international lounge access/year in an LTF card for sale specific offer is the only thing going for this card.
I had been in a dilemma if to opt for the Marquee( via the Grandeur a/c route) or not, but couldnt justify the hassle for a card which I wouldnt be using over my Atlas/Amex trifecta. Just randomly checked for an offer and Elite+ was offered LTF. Applied and received yesterday.

I applied for my wife and put annual income as 10Lakh to be on the safer side (Less than actual). She has good cibil around 785 and the highest limit on her cibil is 3.15L. she got Elite plus LTF. They offered Rupay virtual card LTF and at the end they were trying to open Yes Bank account too since I did not knew what kind of account it will be I did not opt for. Rupay card opted.

Please keep us updated.

I am currently unemployed. Can I still apply?
Yes you can apply but you need to make sure few things such as good cibil with considerable long history, atleast 1 unsecured credit card with good credit limit and lastly if you are unemployed you need to provide office address where someone can vouch for you because they sometimes conduct physical verification BUT KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS METHOD IS UNFAIR

Sure
Applied on 18 sep
Did vkyc on 19 sep
Received a verification call on 20th
He asked two questions
1 - Are you applying for yourself or under someone else's pressure
2- is this card for your personal use or business purposes
Received card approval mail after 45 mins of call on same day

No home or office verification happened even though my communication address was different from my adhaar address

Yes you can apply but you need to make sure few things such as good cibil with considerable long history, atleast 1 unsecured credit card with good credit limit and lastly if you are unemployed you need to provide office address where someone can vouch for you because they sometimes conduct physical verification BUT KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS METHOD IS UNFAIR
I went through all the procedure, and it's showing me RESERV card FYF.. so didn't went ahead.

Cibil hit already done... I wanted LTF elite and applied for the same, they or vide Reserv FYF...

Maybe because of your other card limit. If it is high that can also be one of the reason.

It's just an assumption even I don't know how Yes Bank works. They want to give you card which they think will suit you not the other way round 😂.
Maybe... I have rubyx with 4.8L limit.
They want to give me card, which will benefit them... Even though it might be useful, I currently wanted a LTF card, till next year end.. that's why

1 doubt
Maybe because of your other card limit. If it is high that can also be one of the reason.

It's just an assumption even I don't know how Yes Bank works. They want to give you card which they think will suit you not the other way round 😂.
Their product page shows 1st year waived only if condition met, but during their application it shows FYF only.. so which should I believe.. I'll take the card anywhere, only to add to my collection, as a cibil inquiry had been made .

Back