• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Grandeur Account

It's not 0 MAB it's 5L... 😒 I don't have family friend BM 😝
you dont get any charge for not maintaining 5L. only downside is not getting any account benefits but you will still get the debit card benefits.

dont need to have a family friend bm for that lol. still, i find yes bank's ui and stuff to be nice so I will be staying with them until something better pops up

It's not a big deal. You can always ask bm to do this much even when he is not your friend .
See some things are automated profess. Like if you don't maintain money, the system will trigger a warning to you, rm and bm. But in most bank like hdfc, idfc. Icici final downgrade is at the hands of rm/bm.

Most likely higher usage warning is system generated. The thing is here they are under 2 different department. account trv under branch banking and cc under loan department. But this can be bypassed by higher ups approval. If you have decent trv, they'll happily approve it. Yes bank is not in a great place financially. So if they cheap funds from you, they are more eager to give extra benefits as well.
i see i'll go tomorrow and figure it out, i don't think they will block it immediately but I will still spend more than my limit after I have used the lounge and stuff lol

Intimation is given but specific date is not mentioned in intimation.

Grouping of existing account depends upon the account variants you are holding.
Can you help me with Grandeur Grouping form? Also can I simply visit and drop the form in branch with add details and signatures or the family acct holders have to accompany as well?

Could you please elaborate? I was thinking to open account with this bank now I am bit sceptical.
I had Yes Premia Salary account. At that time of account opening, they promised that they would issue Elite+ credit card as LTF after first month salary credited.

However, they were not providing.

For Yes Premia salary account opening, they promised 2000 Amazon Voucher and Medi buddy membership.

They are not providing any benefits to me.

Not received SMS alerts for salary credit.

They have dedicated email for Yes Premia. But no use. They are not responding.

I have raised concern in Level 1 and Level 2. No response from them.

I visited the my branch to inquire about the benefits of my salary account. Unfortunately, I was attended by one lady, who was extremely rude and dismissive. When I asked for clarification about the benefits, she responded stating that I do not hold a "Premia" account but merely a normal salary account. She further informed me that I would need to maintain a balance of ₹2 lakhs to avail of the benefits.

She further told that go and check the people who opened the salary accounts. Those people already left from Yes Bank.

I asked for my account to be closed due to this poor service and noncompliance with the promised benefits, I was informed that I would be required to pay 600 for account closure.

By that time, my first compliant reached 30 days.

Right away I have raised concern in RBI Ombudsman.

After that they provided only 2000 Amazon Voucher and Medi buddy membership. They should have provided once first month salary credited.
They have given after raised in RBI.

Not issuing credit card as there were no written proof.

Finally closed the account with out closure fees.

Stay away from Yes Bank. PSU banks are providing much better service than this bank.

I had Yes Premia Salary account. At that time of account opening, they promised that they would issue Elite+ credit card as LTF after first month salary credited.

However, they were not providing.

For Yes Premia salary account opening, they promised 2000 Amazon Voucher and Medi buddy membership.

They are not providing any benefits to me.

Not received SMS alerts for salary credit.

They have dedicated email for Yes Premia. But no use. They are not responding.

I have raised concern in Level 1 and Level 2. No response from them.

I visited the my branch to inquire about the benefits of my salary account. Unfortunately, I was attended by one lady, who was extremely rude and dismissive. When I asked for clarification about the benefits, she responded stating that I do not hold a "Premia" account but merely a normal salary account. She further informed me that I would need to maintain a balance of ₹2 lakhs to avail of the benefits.

She further told that go and check the people who opened the salary accounts. Those people already left from Yes Bank.

I asked for my account to be closed due to this poor service and noncompliance with the promised benefits, I was informed that I would be required to pay 600 for account closure.

By that time, my first compliant reached 30 days.

Right away I have raised concern in RBI Ombudsman.

After that they provided only 2000 Amazon Voucher and Medi buddy membership. They should have provided once first month salary credited.
They have given after raised in RBI.

Not issuing credit card as there were no written proof.

Finally closed the account with out closure fees.

Stay away from Yes Bank. PSU banks are providing much better service than this bank.
Thanks for complete elaboration. Looks like they don’t care about better services to the customer until & unless you’re UHNI, so won’t be opening account with’em.

Just a small update:
I received the card today
- I am surprised to see that it comes just like a standard card no premium unboxing exp, even SBI CV Prime was much better in this dept.
- The paper that comes with the card still says 40k Joining points, lol
I activated the PP on the app, and it charged 1 USD (I think it will be reversed soon). I can see that it says valid until 2026, so I am assuming that it is going to auto-renew.
- 4 Guest visits so it is 4 international and 4 domestic.

Just a small update:
I received the card today
- I am surprised to see that it comes just like a standard card no premium unboxing exp, even SBI CV Prime was much better in this dept.
- The paper that comes with the card still says 40k Joining points, lol
I activated the PP on the app, and it charged 1 USD (I think it will be reversed soon). I can see that it says valid until 2026, so I am assuming that it is going to auto-renew.
- 4 Guest visits so it is 4 international and 4 domestic.

the website got updated back to 40k points but the virtual tour of the card I got said 60k so who tf knows what it is.

there are 8 domestic visits I believe now instead of 4

Back