• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Grandeur Account

no lounge I need on the 28th, I assume it will be delivered much sooner. I wanted to do some international bookings on this card as it offers over 3% return. So even if I activate it right now I won't be given the card number and other details? if that is the case then I'll hold off until it shows up on the iris app. How long do you think I will have to wait to use the virtual card?
Ig I got the access very next day....

25th Approved

26th Visible in Iris app

Idk how I confirmed it was Marquee ig I tried calling customer care I don't remember clearly 🥲.

Post in thread 'Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details' https://www.technofino.in/community...tures-benefits-full-details.22261/post-692813

Ig I got the access very next day....

25th Approved

26th Visible in Iris app

Idk how I confirmed it was Marquee ig I tried calling customer care I don't remember clearly 🥲.

Post in thread 'Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details' https://www.technofino.in/community...tures-benefits-full-details.22261/post-692813
oh so you activated via whatsapp on 25th and the card was visible on the 26th.

another question I had, how did you figure out your card was approved? did you randomly check whatsapp or did you get a call like I did?

oh so you activated via whatsapp on 25th and the card was visible on the 26th.

another question I had, how did you figure out your card was approved? did you randomly check whatsapp or did you get a call like I did?
I got a verification call later on I thought lemme try randomly this trick and it worked 🤣

Update: I went to branch, BM called the CC department head. CC head Forwarded the rejection mail including the reason and all. He explained me that the rejection reason is new for him so he asked the head for possible solution.
Cc manager informed about something like if the application is rejected because of cibil then they can get some approval from higher authority but limit will be 50k and he said we will try to increase the limit afterwards.
I said okay for now let's see.

Card is now visible on the iris app and I am able to use it. Registered on the Priority Pass app as well.

@unicornking @theflash when I looked at the card page on yesbank's website I saw 40k joining bonus. I swear it was 40k two days ago, today it shows up as 60k can you two confirm that I'm not misremembering? They updated the main page and put 40k points joining right? I called CS and they said they have not yet been updated about any change, but they confirmed that it shows as 60k on their device as well when I asked them to open the website once.

1729338302077.webp

Card is now visible on the iris app and I am able to use it. Registered on the Priority Pass app as well.

@unicornking @theflash when I looked at the card page on yesbank's website I saw 40k joining bonus. I swear it was 40k two days ago, today it shows up as 60k can you two confirm that I'm not misremembering? They updated the main page and put 40k points joining right? I called CS and they said they have not yet been updated about any change, but they confirmed that it shows as 60k on their device as well when I asked them to open the website once.

View attachment 72565
yes it was 40k ig maybe they changed back to 60k due to backlash from customers...

View attachment 72565
I just checked the website and yes I can also see 60k points. I am still not able to see the card in the app, I think it appears next day after the approval.
But if they really give 60k points then it would be even more good.
Also, I am disappointed with getting 50k limit even after submitting 15L IP. I am not sure how soon they will give limit Enhancement.

I just checked the website and yes I can also see 60k points. I am still not able to see the card in the app, I think it appears next day after the approval.
Also, I am disappointed with getting 50k limit even after submitting 15L IP. I am not sure how soon they will give limit Enhancement.
do you remember seeing 40k on the website before like I do or am I just incorrectly recalling it?

how do you know the limit if the card doesn't show up in your app? check for the card on whatsapp like theflash suggested, if your card is approved it will show up there and then the next day it will show up on the tracker and after a few hours or so, you will be able to access the virtual card.

Woah thats not possible I've heard 15L IP might give 1-1.5L as per tnc do complain to pno or higher escalations...

Woah thats not possible I've heard 15L IP might give 1-1.5L as per tnc do complain to pno or higher escalations

how do you know the limit if the card doesn't show up in your app?
The BM told me that, sir I got the card to be approved but you will need to make some compromise for sometime with the limit.
I am also quite sure that I can send a mail to the higher authority regarding this. But at the same time I can also sleep on it if LE can be done easily later as well but I don't have any prior experience with Yes bank on this.

View attachment 72565
Mitc still says 40k points.

Also, i just verified the limit as i can see the card now in the iris app and I checked the limit from there and it is 50k.
that’s unfortunate but makes me feel better as I was regretting for not doing 20-30L to get a 2-3L limit. btw if you need to use the card for more than 50k a month, use imps transfer to clear up the limit, regular billpay will not work as BBPS doesn’t let you pay a bill before it has been generated.

Back