• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Understood , just some fun…
Yeah,
After two months JF will be charged..
We are almost at the middle of 3 rd month still no rewards yet.. but regular rewards will be granted a few days after settlement that you can see only in net banking
After statement is generated, you will find your consolidated rewards
That's great to know 😁

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Applied for a Pre-approved Marquee today. Got application number and did Video KYC. Will there be any home or office verification? How many days does it take for status confirmation?

I tried to apply for the card via bank's agent but she provided me with the link from which I was suggested only 2 cards but not marquee. Any other chances to get this card?

Also, tried IDFC Wealth card in place of marquee but that too rejected the application after entering 36 LPA too & CC applying

yashwanthms

TF Buzz
Which is the portal for gift vouchers and reward point redemption for Yes bank? Like smartbuy in HDFC.. Can someone share the link?
It is showing pre-approved Marquee for me. Thought of checking the available options for reward point redemption before applying.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Which is the portal for gift vouchers and reward point redemption for Yes bank? Like smartbuy in HDFC.. Can someone share the link?
It is showing pre-approved Marquee for me. Thought of checking the available options for reward point redemption before applying.
Check the RewardZ Redemption link in the first post of this thread

mj01

TF Select
Got the card a few days back in a thin envelope. Surprisingly, no approval email or message, just started getting yes bank credit card offer emails after 2 days of applying! :LOL: Status via whatsapp showed approved after this.

Does anyone know whether the international lounge access is via the CC only? (no priority pass?)

I got only no income-proof surrogate process to move forward on the marquee credit card application and based on that I got only reserve & build your card option to select from, any other way to move forward with c2c basis for this application?

Vaastav

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I wanted to apply for the Marquee Credit Card, but it's offering me the FYF Reserv Credit Card instead. Has anyone managed to upgrade their card to Marquee after initially receiving Reserv?
Well It's been six days, and I haven't received any response from Yes Bank. Additionally, their application status page consistently shows errors. I've tried checking through Yes Bank's WhatsApp Number, and weirdly their WhatsApp bot tells that I haven't applied for a credit card with YES BANK. How can I track my application?

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Well It's been six days, and I haven't received any response from Yes Bank. Additionally, their application status page consistently shows errors. I've tried checking through Yes Bank's WhatsApp Number, and weirdly their WhatsApp bot tells that I haven't applied for a credit card with YES BANK. How can I track my application?
Call CC and choose application status tracking option in IVR

Last edited:

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Applied on Monday and got confirmation for application immediately After that no message or anything. No verification at home or office.

Today morning can see the card on the Yes bank app with 2 lac limit 😃 Expected higher limit but won't be using much as have Magnus Burgundy.

techt

TF Legend
Guruji gyan de diya, prasad bhi leke jao!!

PS: how is my Hindi ;)
discussion talk GIF

Only who have taken arti are eligible for prasadam

Last edited:

anujdit

TF Buzz
Any update on Reserve Master to Marquee Visa upgrade? I got reply from CC that still reserve master to marquee visa is not possible and I have to wait for Master Marquee card. Not sure by when Marquee on master network will be avail. Any update from anyone on that?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Any update on Reserve Master to Marquee Visa upgrade? I got reply from CC that still reserve master to marquee visa is not possible and I have to wait for Master Marquee card. Not sure by when Marquee on master network will be avail. Any update from anyone on that?
Didn’t hear anything about it yet from anyone

i applied for yes first exclusive and got it but got in mastercard network and wanted visa so cancelled post delivery without usage, now i cant apply as its saying you already have a application for yes bank cc

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
i applied for yes first exclusive and got it but got in mastercard network and wanted visa so cancelled post delivery without usage, now i cant apply as its saying you already have a application for yes bank cc
Stuffed . . :D