• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

Ankit ladia

TF Buzz
Actually there is no way to check the domestic lounge access balance
However, for international access, you can register in PP portal or app with the credit card number
Bro, is there option to generate QR code in pp portal ? Also what will be the benefit of we add the card to pp portal. I searched online but couldn't find anything specific.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Bro, is there option to generate QR code in pp portal ? Also what will be the benefit of we add the card to pp portal. I searched online but couldn't find anything specific.
You can show the QR generated in the app to the lounge employee
That is actually a replacement of your physical PP card
You can also use your physical credit card to get the entry!!!

reach2dpg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can show the QR generated in the app to the lounge employee
That is actually a replacement of your physical PP card
You can also use your physical credit card to get the entry!!!
Additionally it shows the international lounge visit entitlement (unlimited for card holder) and number of complementary guest visits. The virtual card can be added to Apple wallet for ios users for easy access.

theflash

TF Premier
Additionally it shows the international lounge visit entitlement (unlimited for card holder) and number of complementary guest visits. The virtual card can be added to Apple wallet for ios users for easy access.
So my dad has android phone.
He's out of India
Can he download the PP app login via card details which I'll give him and generate QR and use it when he visits India?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
hi , i started application and its only giving me marqee card only. I do not want that card with huge fee, no other card to select what should i do ?
You either take it or leave it.. that is the position as of now..
Try offline ..

KLB@96

TF Premier
You either take it or leave it.. that is the position as of now..
Try offline ..
it gave option like no income documents. i selected and then gave marqee card lol/. as per their website am not eligible for that card at all lol :p

Reactions: SSV