• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Your Pending Edge Rewards will be credited soon

Anyone with Magnus...have they merged your edge and burgundy points?

I still see both these separately....Axis had promised that they will merge both the points/....right? Or was I dreaming?

@m4b @drsel @Wealth is my birth right! @sahilgulati5
separate .. have a difference of 4000.. debit card , other transactions(gyftrs bonus points etc) are coming in ER bucket.. Magnus burgundy spends are coming in MR directly as of now.
folks, something has changed!
Now my ER and MR buckets both show the same points.

Almost got me too....

Btw if I close Samsung card will I not be able to use my ER points that came because of that? While I was trying to close my atlas card the cc told me you wont be able to use accumulated edge miles if you close your atlas card
If you have any other ER CC/DC then it will work but not sure about the miles transfer ratio. Maybe transfer all miles to United and close the card. I heard on United, that you can book flights/hotels etc.

Almost got me too....

Btw if I close Samsung card will I not be able to use my ER points that came because of that? While I was trying to close my atlas card the cc told me you wont be able to use accumulated edge miles if you close your atlas card
No., provided you have other cards which will keep your points active.
Atlas miles are different, you need to convert them quickly and then close the card

I don't have any recent transactions on any of the two places. But what we know from earlier, everything except base points used to be edge points.

Now we know AEP comes under MB as per screenshot shared by drsel. No confirmation on Gyftr, Grab deals and Traveledge yet.
@CVR Finally they have fixed the ER MB Segregation logic and removed the fifo😂. Now ER points don't move to MB on redemption of MB points irrespective of ur earning pattern. So, it is now very easy to make MB zero (Get at least 300 MB points, multiple of 100 is not needed and while redemption enter a higher value manually than the MB points u already have) and then redeem any remaining edge points.

So, with this, I think they have fixed all issues with MB. Accelerated points going to MB bracket. GYFTR bonus points removed. And no more MB Edge points segregation confusion for normal users. Still not sure on Grab deals bonus points yet, but considering they have done so many changes, I would assume they would have done something here as well.

Luckily 5:4 for normal edge points is still working and probably the only remaining thing yet to be fixed. Redeem them all as soon as possible before they pull the brakes😅.

Last edited:
@CVR Finally they have fixed the ER MB Segregation logic and removed the fifo😂. Now ER points don't move to MB on redemption of MB points irrespective of ur earning pattern. So, it is now very easy to make MB zero (Get at least 300 MB points, multiple of 100 is not needed and while redemption enter a higher value manually than the MB points u already have) and then redeem any remaining edge points.

So, with this, I think they have fixed all issues with MB. Accelerated points going to MB bracket. GYFTR bonus points removed. And no more MB Edge points segregation confusion for normal users. Still not sure on Grab deals bonus points yet, but considering they have done so many changes, I would assume they would have done something here as well.

Luckily 5:4 for normal edge points is still working and probably the only remaining thing yet to be fixed. Redeem them all as soon as possible before they pull the breaks😅.
So if I have 354 MB points, then i can type 400, and it will automatically 354 points? Is that what you mean?

Luckily 5:4 for normal edge points is still working and probably the only remaining thing yet to be fixed. Redeem them all as soon as possible before they pull the breaks😅.
thanks for update.. did u try to make MB zero and transfer remaining ER? just to be sure ER 5:4 still working or that is fixed now.

thanks for update.. did u try to make MB zero and transfer remaining ER? just to be sure ER 5:4 still working or that is fixed now.
Not exactly. The thing is I didn't know that they have changed the logic before initiating my transfer. I was planning to do multiple transfers like usual.

But then after first transfer saw that it didn't move at all and was stuck with just 38 MB points (I didn't use the trick to utilise all points by entering higher number, as I didn't know that ER to MB movement is fixed. But this trick of entering more points to redeem non multiple of 100 is an old trick and used in past many times).

Then I did some circus with points plus pay order and cancellation method to move those 38 MB points manually, as I didn't want to wait 2-3 weeks to get 300 MB points again. Then I transferred the normal edge points at 5:4.

So, yeah, no movement of edge points to MB and 5:4 on normal edge points is verified personally yesterday.

Not exactly. The thing is I didn't know that they have changed the logic before initiating my transfer. I was planning to do multiple transfers like usual.

But then after first transfer saw that it didn't move at all and was stuck with just 38 MB points (I didn't use the trick to utilise all points by entering higher number, as I didn't know that ER to MB movement is fixed. But this trick of entering more points to redeem non multiple of 100 is an old trick and used in past many times).

Then I did some circus with points plus pay order and cancellation method to move those 38 MB points manually, as I didn't want to wait 2-3 weeks to get 300 MB points again. Then I transferred the normal edge points at 5:4.

So, yeah, no movement of edge points to MB and 5:4 on normal edge points is verified personally yesterday.
Thanks for detailed reply. Can you share the link of item you generally order and cancel to make MB zero?

Back