• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Your Pending Edge Rewards will be credited soon

Most people won't use any other card for big expenses, if they have magnus burgundy card. So edge points from other cards will be very less. Only people with reserv will prefer using that more.
Burgundy holders get Select credit card for free. Also, Burgundy DC gives ER on transactions. All of those go in the same ER bucket

Yes, that's why I said 'big expenses'. Select is used only for offers and grocery mcc and debit card points will be very less. This won't lead to major chunk being in edge points 😅.
As per you traveledge comes in MB bucket and gyftr comes in ER bucket?

As per you traveledge comes in MB bucket and gyftr comes in ER bucket?
I don't have any recent transactions on any of the two places. But what we know from earlier, everything except base points used to be edge points.

Now we know AEP comes under MB as per screenshot shared by drsel. No confirmation on Gyftr, Grab deals and Traveledge yet.

Reactions: CVR
anybody received Edge rewards on axis iocl cc for upi transactions done in july and aug?
Yes august starting i am getting some on UPI they almost robb me of my 2 months petrol rewards, every gooddamn company and govt official are corrupt and chor these day, bad days ahead.

Axis has posted edge miles for my travel edge transaction at normal rate. Does anybody know when balance edge-miles will be posted

Back