• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Your Pending Edge Rewards will be credited soon

If you have Magnus Burgundy CC then transfer can only be done if you have atleast 300 MB.

MB gets transferred first then normal points converts to MB
I know that has been the case till now. I am asking whether they have resolved it by segregating both buckets and allowing both buckets to be transferred at different ratios. I don’t have any ER or MB so can’t check. Anyways 15th is also over and I haven’t received any points for last one month.

I know that has been the case till now. I am asking whether they have resolved it by segregating both buckets and allowing both buckets to be transferred at different ratios. I don’t have any ER or MB so can’t check. Anyways 15th is also over and I haven’t received any points for last one month.
I checked with @drsel . He shared few screenshots in DM. Everything is same. 5:4 for all points and same transfer issues. Only change is that aep comes under mb now.

I received only accelerated edge points for the whole month of June
I have not received the regular points on all my cards since 9 July

After reading all these, I think I have not loose anything in deciding not to go ahead with atlas for the time besing

still on call
1st response
It was a national holiday and the weekend is about to come. Wait till Monday lol
bahut pela hun. They are saying that they are waiting for the next official communication.

Back