• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Your Pending Edge Rewards will be credited soon

Now you can transfer in single units with minimum of 300p. Like 301, 302 and so on.

And points are not taken off from ER.

Once you transfer everything out then it switches to ER bucket.
Ohh understood but fractional MB bucket issue is still there no? First the MB needs to be emptied then I can switch. I thought we could switch to another bucket anytime 🥲

Now you can transfer in single units with minimum of 300p. Like 301, 302 and so on.

I see. earlier we had to wait for MB bucket to be multiple of 300 or spend an exact amount to achieve that, to make MB 0 and get ER transferred to MB. I do not have any immediate transfer need, but wondering once MB is 0, does the full ER transfer to MB?

Ohh understood but fractional MB bucket issue is still there no? First the MB needs to be emptied then I can switch. I thought we could switch to another bucket anytime 🥲
Yeah but it shouldn't matter.

As if u have more than 300MB you can empty it. And then switch to ER.

So are you manually typing 302? Because when you do it via slider then it only considers in multiples of 300.

I did it yesterday, now my ER is struck as I have only 140 MB points left

Just to confirm, do traveledge 5x and axis gyftr 2x/3x/5x accelerated points come in ER bucket or MB bucket? And what’s the timeline for both nowadays? Thanks.

For me it was always takes such time for 2x , 3x, 5x rewards. Havent tried traveledge yet so not sure about that
I meant since when did gyftr grab deals bonus points started coming in mb points? It was as edge points until last year. I don't have any recent transactions, but so far none has reported them coming as mb points.

Back