• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Your thoughts on Bajaj Allianz Life eTouch?

redcar69

TF Buzz
Hi, I am planning to buy a term insurance for me, and I have come to know that getting whichever is cheapest should be enough.

I can see that Bajaj Allianz eTouch is the cheapest one, but I haven't seen / heard people talk about it... Are there any red flags there that I am not able to see?

If anyone has bought the same, please tell, I have a few queries.

Hi, I am planning to buy a term insurance for me, and I have come to know that getting whichever is cheapest should be enough.

I can see that Bajaj Allianz eTouch is the cheapest one, but I haven't seen / heard people talk about it... Are there any red flags there that I am not able to see?

If anyone has bought the same, please tell, I have a few queries.
No red flags if u like the product.. Simple term. is a simple product.. declare everything accurately.. especially any health info.. u shd be absolutely fine.. compare Kotak and Aegon ( now bandhan) as well. they also tend to be competitive

YMMV,
I had a bad relationship with Bajaj Allianz with a ulip.
But why this one? There are many better insurance companies.

YMMV,
I had a bad relationship with Bajaj Allianz with a ulip.
But why this one? There are many better insurance companies.
for me, it's ~2k/year cheaper than the next competition - max life, and ~4k/year cheaper than hdfc/icici/sbi equivalents.

And benefits can't be rejected after 3 years, in any case, irrespective of which company I'm taking the term insurance from. So, why bother spending more money? only -ve points I see are that it doesn't have CI benefit, and SI doesn't increase with time, but there are life stage benefits that allow me to change the cover amount, which I am fine with. am I misunderstanding something..?

Back