• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

YouTube premium At cheap price

Sanskar

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have subscribe for YouTube premium family plan

I’m looking for people who wanted to join family plan for continuous for long run

Interested people feel free to DM me

₹32/Person

Edit=> it’s free for first month

Edit=> It’s full now

1720092262365.png

Last edited:
Even if you keep it at 50/person and charge 18rs as convenience, it's a good deal. Of course this is for people who want to get into a family group or are currently an individual subscriber. I myself have 3 slots free but with Google you also get access to their other services which I don't want so I let it go waste.

Even if you keep it at 50/person and charge 18rs as convenience, it's a good deal. Of course this is for people who want to get into a family group or are currently an individual subscriber. I myself have 3 slots free but with Google you also get access to their other services which I don't want so I let it go waste.
I think you can choose what services you wish to share with family

I have been with YT family plan since 2 years its fantastic. You can add up to 6 gmail id's(including yours). All individual will get full benefits. Primary account holder cannot see anything . The satisfaction of not seeing Ads on Youtube is something else. YT music also comes free with it. If you guys are opting for for family plan with yearly basis .
189 x 12 = 2268 , Divide it by 6 its 378 per year per person.

I have been with YT family plan since 2 years its fantastic. You can add up to 6 gmail id's(including yours). All individual will get full benefits. Primary account holder cannot see anything . The satisfaction of not seeing Ads on Youtube is something else. YT music also comes free with it. If you guys are opting for for family plan with yearly basis .
189 x 12 = 2268 , Divide it by 6 its 378 per year per person.
Yes! It’s absolutely value for money with family plan

Only one frustrating thing is, there is no yearly family plan or am I missing something?

I think mistakenly tagged them

They are youtube content creators

Not! content viewers
Sesame Street Fainting GIF by MOODMAN

I have subscribe for YouTube premium family plan

I’m looking for people who wanted to join family plan for continuous for long run

Interested people feel free to DM me

₹32/Person

Edit=> it’s free for first month

View attachment 59701
I think mistakenly tagged them

They are youtube content creators

Not! content viewers
Me & my Bois are using it free on new email basis
Let's see how long it lasts

Back