• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zenith Card (AU Small Finance Bank) LTF Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSY

TF Select
VIP Lounge
AU Small Finance Bank is issuing its top-of-the-line Zenith card as LTF to top corporate institutions. I got this info from one agent today.

Is it worth taking a CIBIL hit?

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr
I just got my zenith today.
It comes with a small leather-y wallet

It has a few good offers here and there on swiggy, flights etc.
Good amount of lounge access
So i suppose if you're getting it for free, you may get it

Helpful tip - the credit limit it gets you is the highest reported limit on your cibil. E.g if your icici card has a limit of 7L reported to cibil - AU will.match that limit.

So you can (if you have icici) - ask icici for a credit limit. Wait for it to be reported on cibil
Then apply for zenith

Helpful tip - the credit limit it gets you is the highest reported limit on your cibil. E.g if your icici card has a limit of 7L reported to cibil - AU will.match that limit.

So you can (if you have icici) - ask icici for a credit limit. Wait for it to be reported on cibil
Then apply for zenith
Ltf?

Thanks. Will write to them. Do they issue card to single name person
Let them reset first .Then apply .If you are facing any issue due to single name then again approach them .In first mail ask them to call back regarding rejected lead and ask them about your first name query.

Many bank system does not accept single name if you apply online so suggesting clarify from AU care only.

Then apply for zenith
Mine was rejected cause I made a error during Vkyc so I will applying again soon like In a week time and earlier too it was Zenith for 7,50,000 limit and now hdfc is also reporting so may be over 10 lakhs limit will be matched by AU bank, one thing I wanna ask you do Vkyc while your at home or office? Cause the agent ask are your address present in your aadhar.

Reactions: Rkr
Is it possible to apply from unservicable city n put deliver address of other city
Yes i applied from a remote location
Mine was rejected cause I made a error during Vkyc so I will applying again soon like In a week time and earlier too it was Zenith for 7,50,000 limit and now hdfc is also reporting so may be over 10 lakhs limit will be matched by AU bank, one thing I wanna ask you do Vkyc while your at home or office? Cause the agent ask are your address present in your aadhar.
Neither.
Told them i am out on a vacation.
Asked them to deliver my card to my permenant address.
For office - told them i am on wfh - they asked for an email from my official office email I'd regarding the same

My Father is a central Government Employee having 2 cards with a limit greater to 5 lakhs. One is Yes Prosperity Edge with a limit of 5.07L and 2nd is apay with a limit of 7.30 lakhs. Should i give a try for Zenith card?
Also, he has Flipkart Axis card with a limit of 4.62 lakhs.

My Father is a central Government Employee having 2 cards with a limit greater to 5 lakhs. One is Yes Prosperity Edge with a limit of 5.07L and 2nd is apay with a limit of 7.30 lakhs. Should i give a try for Zenith card?
Also, he has Flipkart Axis card with a limit of 4.62 lakhs.
I think all AU cards are LTF for government employees. Go for it if he gets Zenith. Mind you reward structure for AU cards are week compared to other bank but other benefits of Zenith are good only if LTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back