• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zenith Card (AU Small Finance Bank) LTF Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSY

TF Select
VIP Lounge
AU Small Finance Bank is issuing its top-of-the-line Zenith card as LTF to top corporate institutions. I got this info from one agent today.

Is it worth taking a CIBIL hit?

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr
How can I check whether my existing Lead ID is deleted so I can try with Swipeup program. I had previously started an application and usually when I enter PAN and Mob no it will route me to that Lead. I want to know whether that Lead ID has been automatically deleted without getting a Cibil hit and whether I can apply fresh using Swipe Up program

How can I check whether my existing Lead ID is deleted so I can try with Swipeup program. I had previously started an application and usually when I enter PAN and Mob no it will route me to that Lead. I want to know whether that Lead ID has been automatically deleted without getting a Cibil hit and whether I can apply fresh using Swipe Up program
Page 1 n 2

Gets auto deleted after 6months.
Can be manually deleted after 45days

If your application goes through it has been deleted otherwise will reflect the earlier lead ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back