• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zenith Card (AU Small Finance Bank) LTF Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSY

TF Select
VIP Lounge
AU Small Finance Bank is issuing its top-of-the-line Zenith card as LTF to top corporate institutions. I got this info from one agent today.

Is it worth taking a CIBIL hit?

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr
I think all AU cards are LTF for government employees. Go for it if he gets Zenith. Mind you reward structure for AU cards are week compared to other bank but other benefits of Zenith are good only if LTF
Yeah, my father will only use it like a lifestyle card(lounge access and all) rather than a cashback card. Thanks for your help:)
One more question please, which card should i use from these two for C2C to get zenith?

yes go for it, via swipe up.
My Father is a central Government Employee having 2 cards with a limit greater to 5 lakhs. One is Yes Prosperity Edge with a limit of 5.07L and 2nd is apay with a limit of 7.30 lakhs. Should i give a try for Zenith card?
Also, he has Flipkart Axis card with a limit of 4.62 lakhs.

I think all AU cards are LTF for government employees. Go for it if he gets Zenith. Mind you reward structure for AU cards are week compared to other bank but other benefits of Zenith are good only if LTF
Do you have any idea what card will i get with 1.2lakh limit for state govt employee? Is there any chance for zenith?

Let them reset first .Then apply .If you are facing any issue due to single name then again approach them .In first mail ask them to call back regarding rejected lead and ask them about your first name query.

Many bank system does not accept single name if you apply online so suggesting clarify from AU care only.
You would have applied through normal cc application flow not swipe-up. Is that correct?

In what ways Zenith is more rewarding than Xcite Ace ? @saucy @Dr_Card @Rkr @vaibhav111

I'm offered only Xcite Ace, not sure to take. Your suggestions would be helpful.
just for visa inifnite that it, and zenith is their top card too. xcite Ace that a cashback card that give 2% and people in some thread mentioned to take that but my 15 cc i have paid and LTF cover every expense and give me reward then this Xcite Ace would ever give.

I'm aware that Zenith is their top variant and applied to avail that. But unfortunately they offered Xcite Ace with 50% limit increase of highest card limit. Their cc who called me to told there's no process to go back and change the card variant. Now in dilemma whether to accept or not.

Not like that .I was offerd LIT card LTF only.Though i have been offerd chargable zenith also but i have choosen LTF LIT from the eligible cards.

• Hehe
I'm aware that Zenith is their top variant and applied to avail that. But unfortunately they offered Xcite Ace with 50% limit increase of highest card limit. Their cc who called me to told there's no process to go back and change the card variant. Now in dilemma whether to accept or not.
You can get this lead deleted & reapply after 45days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back