• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zomato CC

Sanjay

TF Select
I have only 1 credit card right now HDFC Money Back. Is it good that I apply for zomato classic cc. Will I get a LTF upgrade If the black edition comes? I want to have the Flipkart axis cc but it is not LTF that’s why not applying and want amazon icici also but I am not 21 right now 😅 so can’t apply. Should I apply or wait for black edition? Else Please Guide🙏🏻

I have only 1 credit card right now HDFC Money Back. Is it good that I apply for zomato classic cc. Will I get a LTF upgrade If the black edition comes? I want to have the Flipkart axis cc but it is not LTF that’s why not applying and want amazon icici also but I am not 21 right now 😅 so can’t apply. Should I apply or wait for black edition? Else Please Guide🙏🏻
As you are saying you are not 21 then, you cannot apply coz Zomato card requires 23 yrs as minimum age.
My application was rejected due to my age😢

BTW what's your age and card limit?

Many but don't know the age criteria for those. Try to get all LTF available to you.
kk brother 😇. Do you know any way that I can check these credit card offers or pre-approved offers? As I get messages from some banks but don't know where to check? Or really they are pre-approved or not.

kk brother 😇. Do you know any way that I can check these credit card offers or pre-approved offers? As I get messages from some banks but don't know where to check? Or really they are pre-approved or not.
Pre-approved offers listing isn't same for all banks. Better to get in touch with the customer care executive, they would tell the pre-approved offers available to you.

Back